da9bigboi's 92 GS build thread

Ok what’s up g2 fans and happy new years…my names Meng and I’ve been on here since 08’…oops edit…07’ I mean…as methodbigboi when i had my first db2…than sold and account got deleted for not using the account…I’ve been wanting to do this some time now and finally just post it up on here…well this is gonna be a slow build and hopefully I will get some progress done to it…this has been my 3rd DA that I have owned but this is the only one I ever put some work on…

Ok so the car is a 1992 integra GS 5spd 3DR model
Color is original frost white with graphite black interior…
I picked this car up at a San Jose dealer back in summer of 09’ for $2,100
With 236,XXX miles…ac/heater/ps all worked…only thing that didn’t work was the rear defroster and cruise control…also this is my DD and my only car I have at the moment:(

The car came with armrest/sun roof visor/oem lip and all mud guards too…also it had a 92-00 civic intake which it did not belong there at all…the abs kicked the crap out of it leaving a big dent on the aem intake tube so I sold it for $20…Everything else all stock…

Here’s a picture of it when I first had it…I took off the gold emblems it came with and also the sunroof visor…

Here’s a pic with oem hood bra I found at the junk for $5 and later sold to my in law for $10 lol…

Interior shot

Dropped on eibach sportlines and amber bumper signals added…

Looks good. Glwy build

order these from summit racing and some from local sellers…

@lsjdmteg… thanks…I check out everyones build on here and hopefully get near what they done. Lots of inspiration from yall…
Here’s how it looks as today…

do u have window visors ? and have u checked ma build ? i like were urs is goin

I’m not really good with this thread build stuff so things prob be backwards or so lol…but other optional things to put on in the future…

@lsjdmteg…yes I seen yours. You got the db2…and another red LS right…plus the foor door…the db2 looks good…I prob got to take a look at it again…

Oh yeah. I do have window visors. Sucks that they are not the original but it’s all good…

i had the red one that i totaled and got another both are ls never had a db2 wish but my ls has everything gsr lol and now i have another white 2 drand i have 2 white 4drs

I like it man. What motor do you plan on going with? Gsr I assume?

i want visors which ones do u have

I bought these sportmaxx a few weeks ago for $400 in Bakersfield. Well the guy was actually from Los Angelos so he meet me half ways…so I offered him $460 total to meet me in desperate of wanting some wheels lol…they where clean with 90% tread except 2 had mean ass camber ware…I brought em home and tried them on. I only had em on for 10 mins or so and I had to take em off. Never again well buy these heavy ass rims…

i like deep dish on the 4drs only some 2drs pull em off

@lsjdmteg…oh I thought it was a db2 lol…prob cause of the solid color all I can remember…I remember I texted you and you had a bunch of DAs all over the place lol…I have the HIC window visors that are being sold on eBay for like $150…I got mine local here brand new for $150…I tell these are supposed to reduce noise or something but it actually made noise lol.

@unified112…yeah that’s the one. Everyone’s want item…Im jus trying to make my car like the db2 I used to have. It drove so smooth while this LS motor is sluggish…but I’m also thinking bout getting either
Xsi b16a
B20z
Or b17a1

The b20 is at the bottom of the list since I do want a legit engine for California laws since this is my DD and I want to be able to drive anywhere in the CA state not to get a citing ticket for ref…

Yeah. 4drs do look sexy…especially black ones…I just didn’t want to roll my fenders for these heavy rims…the performance didn’t feel good at all.

Here’s a picture of my LS YS-1 when it blew a hole in the transmission due to lack of oil or so…my transmission was fine before I took it to a local Honda tuning shop here…I had em replace a clutch for me and when I got my car back, the axle nut was not staked or some bolts where not tighten down…my splash shield on the bottom was gone and my starter wire wasn’t put back on good. I paid them $200 for the clutch install and 3-4 months later my transmission blew…

me, step bro and step dad putting the gsr tranny in…not a very safe way to do this…not my idea but it worked lol…

Getting brand new falken ziex 185-60-14 installed for free…I traded my step dads 18"chrome rims w/tires for them at a local shop…well thing is I was going to sell this rims for $200 anyways so better to save $250 for this tires install and trade useless wheels we don’t use…

Ziex 912s I’m assuming? I’ve heard good things about em.

im a sucker for frost white :inlove:

Hopefully I’m not flooding pics on this first page lol…

But here’s some pics of my other cars I use to have…

92 db2 gsr when I was living in KCK…

88 Ed6 std

93 da9 rs POS