da9bigboi's 92 GS build thread

I’m running on function forms type 1…I can slammed them more than that but I wouldn’t want to mess up my trans…

Am looking into that suspension …how d o u like it? wat spring rates d o u have ??

Well, I like em but not that satisfied with em…I prefer these over all the suspension I had. Eibach sportlines…94-01 integra ground controls I had on with tokico blues where too bouncy…eBay coilovers…skunk 2 coilovers…but thing is I have a feeling that the rears are probably going out. I’m not sure cause I got these in a trade…the original owner said he messed with the pre load and it is out of place. Some how I cannot raise the back any higher. As you can see that’s the highest it can go on back. But I can drop it lower more. For the fronts they ride good. The previous owner said he dumped them on his DA so mayb somethin happened…So I can’t give it’s 100% rate on these since pre loads been tampered with. I have to reset as there is a vid on it…I just been lazy…My plan is to get the DA ground controls and koni…

Damn makes my choice harder now.
I have tokiko blus with ground control coil overs and the ride is soehat smooth but bouncy. I was thinking of just getting extended top hats… But I started to look into those coil overs but am gettin mixed feelings weather I should get them or not…

Oh so they are bouncy like the dc integra ones I had. I found a set of ground controls off of a ef hatch at the junk but i looked up the part number or spring rate and it went to DC integra and I slapped em on my tokico blues which was for a DA by the way. And they where smooth to I tell you that but they where bouncy in the front like you know how the low riders hop up and down lol. Like that. Every time I would go over bumps. But the function forms rides wayy smoother for me but I can still feel some cracks and bumps. Not bad at all. Not like eBay coilovers… I actually wanted to get the what’s that thing called again. It was the lifetime package they had. Mindset or something lol. But I really want the new one they came out with. The ones with the eibach springs…

Well when my car was lowered not slammed ith the tokiko blues and ground controls the ride was petty damn stiff which is what I like. But once I lowered it more it was. Different story. Lol…

So do u think that with the type 1s i’d be able to tuck 195/50/15 tires just bit w/o having to mess with the pre load???

Oh. So the gc you got…they are specified for the DA and tokico blues too…

I’m not sure on the 15s since I never had tried…I’m looking towards it though…

So today I spent my day helping a buddy putting on his sidemarkers on for him.
I didn’t get to take a pic of the finished product since it was late.

Here’s a few more shots.

Finished product of sidemarkers