DD sleeper hidden ZEX kit....

zvbsdgwerhg

so i can just open my stock ls and put in cams from a dc teg? and also just replace the throttle body with one from an h22? on stock intake mani and shit?

the cams yes n…ot much of an upgrade but they are slightlly bigger …just the intake cam i belive…
h22tb fits but needs some ports blocked off and the throttle cable adjusted…same thing just slightly bigger than the ls throttle body…

How long have you been running your nitrous kit? I was also thinking of running a small shot on my ls just for fun while I’m building another motor. Just don’t want to blow it up immediately haha.

i have hadsfghwrh3t

Haha nice. All stock internals? I’m sure it’s pretty fun having that extra kick when you want it. Do you trigger the nitrous with a switch or does it engage on full throttle?

gqewrhetj

Got any vids by chance? I’m interested to see how it pulls.

i will try too get some vids…to bad i didnt have a vid racing a c5 vert auto vette from a roll yesterday…i kept right up and at the next light the old guys say’s yes…i say what back to him…he says yes i think it’s a sleeper…

how well does that bottle fit behind that interior pannel? any pics of it installed?? very clean though. I love sleeper setups :slight_smile: :up:

thanks awhwtejet4jrtjh

raced anthor hell of a sleeper v6 auto mustang…i know right crazt slow i sould wax him…well it was turbo and had completelly stock exhaust and didnt know intell we started racing…he smoked me n/a…we go going again and i sprayed on him the 2nd time and stayed dead even intell about 90mph and he inched me out lol…this was on a 50pill so i told himim gonna run better gas and re race him tonight…allmost everone thinks it’s n/a lol…so maybe a vid vs this sleeper tonight and also a completelly stock 2012 wrx sti lol from a rool all races.youtube style

just a fun rock on vid of me on a 75 shot pull…lots f spinning lol…also im sounding ricer like on purpose cause locals look at my youtube page lol

http://youtu.be/F-8PSHbZG3g

Unless your videos of races are at a track, street racing videos and posts are not allowed on this forum. As such will be deleted.

it’s not a race its a gwreheth35to accellerate Period.period.period

Nice man the vid was a bit shakey but from what I could see that 75 shot brings your LS to life. Have you gone down the 1320 with it yet?

i tried to keep strait it hops and spins lol…i havent ran it yet not sure if i ever will

new cf hood not in great shape but was very cheap…
also new spun rims and tires that are too big because they were free

Nice, I’ve been thinking about running a 50 shot on my b16a. What kind of tuning did you do? I just switched to e85 so idk if my fuel pump will keep up. What pump on you running?

gwfhewthjetj