DFW Monthly meet thread...

kool

HOPEFULLY IAM IN TOWN. LAST TIME I SHOWED THERE WAS ONLY 4 OF US THERE, SEEE YALL THERE ,HEY daTegLOVER TAKE THE THROTLEBODY WELL DO BUSINEESS.:fucksuvs:

??4 tegs???

Hopefully theres more than 4 g2s’ outhere this time.

~crawling out from under a rock~

I will be there next Saturday for sure… it ha sbeen a long month and isn’t getting any shorter… :slight_smile: Maybe I will finally get around to finishing my work on the Integra before the meet… :slight_smile:

wow… I forgot about this until a few minutes ago… I will be headed out there… I will be up there right at 8pm… and will wait around until 815 or so if no one shows up/… :slight_smile:

removed

above is the info for October… email me or PM me if you have questions or suggestions :slight_smile:

Hey I just found this thread. I didn’t know there was any G2 meets in DFW. I’m from Ft Worth and it’ll be cool to meet some g2 owners!

Yes, please do come out. Don’t be one of those people that says they will come out if more people show up. Kinda defeats the purpose. If everyone thought like that, there wouldn’t be anyone out there.

Haha that’s true. I come across a lot of plans like that. I show up to most meets I say I’ll go to but I never really meet anyone out there. Being a G2 meet might be different since there will be something major in common. How long yall usually hang out?

Unless there is a family emergency, I am there. (no FE’s thankfully)

I usually bring one of my friends. So if you want to bring a friend or 3, go for it.

Cool. How many people would Steak & Shake allow? Or is that just a place you guys go and they don’t say nothing? My girl never had a burger from there so she’s definitely going with me minus her ride.

Steak and Shake are happy to see the business because most Saturday nights, they are slow. I have only missed one GTG that I said I would be at due to unforeseen issues with my girlfrie… errr… fiance’s family. Even though this is a G2 thing, other people are welcome to come check it out. It is usually a small GTG but we have no problems standing around and talking for hours even if just the regulars show up. :slight_smile:

that’s sounds perfect. I’ve been going to the beach street meet for a few weeks just to kill time. A lot of people out there ruin it for me really quick so this should be a relief. I got a few people with ep3s and such that might want to attend also.

Looking forward to the next GTG… :slight_smile: I know, I know… shameless bump…

I’ll be there this time I hope. My wife b-day is the 13th so it should be ok Last time i didn’t show up due to an 8 hour limo ride (wifes cousins b-day)

Don’t anyone forget the 7th is HIN at Dallas Convention Center.

New G2

WELL GUYS I MISS THE LAST MEET ILL SEE YA GUYS OUTHERE I JUST IGOT ANOTHER 91DA LS , IAM HARDLY WORKING SO IT LOOKS LIKE ILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT . pEaCe. :fucksuvs:

weeeellll… I JUST opened an email invite from a good friend for his and his wife’s birthday… October 14th at 7pm… sucks… I need to go to the shindig because they have been good friends for quite a while. So it looks like I may be either out or arriving LATE to the GTG this month. I don’t knwo how long the party will be, but I may be able to pull out in a couple of hours… and I know you guys are still going to be there at 9pm… :lol:

I’ll be there, leaving at 10pm though. Need to be home to kiss the wifey before bed.

Anyone who has worked on aturbo setup gonna be there? Need someone to bouce an idea off of that knows something about turbos. I doubt I will ever get the funds to do it, but I want to see if its been done, or if its even worth the effort. (this is not your standard turbo install, a lot will neet to be fabed up etc)

hey what’s up guys, how’s it been

I’m sure you guys wouldn’t want a 17 year old there. I love my car to death, 93 gs. I would like to meet people with the same interests, and would like to listen to any advice/ tips they could offer. Let me know, I am in the Garland/Richardson area.