do not buy from TEG WHAT or JAY STEVEN!! you will get ripped off

i paid $300 for canadian model a/b pillars and seatbelts and never recived them its been over a month keeps saying hes gonna send them,first excuse was that there was a earthquake then said he will ship them out ASAP,then second he said he didn’t have the chance,then third oh the post office closed early, if someone bought stuff off me I would have it ship ASAP this guy is a joke, then when i email him no response ,here the list of his screen names and emails beware!!!

TEG WHAT- email TEGWHAT@live.ca[/email] 2nd email - nickvandecar@aol.com

Jaysteven- email nickvandecar@aol.com[/email

His paypal email - VANDECARJUNKMAIL@ROGERS.COM

Here’s another one of his emails - Bannistervandecar@rogers.com

Here’s his facebook account too feel free to make his life a living hell:D

http://www.facebook.com/nick.vandecar

And here’s his phone number 7555484

And he apparently lives in brantford,Ontario Canada

I am scared to order now from them Canadians or Eskimos or jdmers or eurolers.

Well I bought a armrest off a guy from Canada and I got it In a week roll of the dice I guess. :confused:

Ive seen his name mentioned somewhere before. Sorry to hear about that man, hopefully he will come through and everything will work out.

Edit: did you pay with paypal?

Yea i used paypal ,I hope it works out too, just gonna have to wait and see.

If it hasnt been 45 days you can file a dispute and hopefully get your $$$ back. Or if you payed through your credit card many people have had success filing a charge back claim with them.

I swear Jaysteven had a dispute thread a couple years ago for not shipping B-pillars. Can’t seem to find the thread though…

EDIT: OP didn’t you notice that in 2009 he received 4 negative reviews?? Its now 2012 and he hasn’t logged on since 2009.

My question, why would you even buy from him even after seeing that? (If you did see it…)

Yea I didn’t see it till yesterday,and of him saying oh I didn’t get a chance to send it out I’ll send it out ASAP, then like 2 weeks of waiting oh I’ll send it out next Saturday kinda gave it away ,and I wrote him to see if he sent them and of course he didn’t get back to me,I already filed a claim against him and he’s using 2 different emails, sucks cus I really wanted to do manual seatbelts in my teg,just gonna have to find another set

I vote ban so no more can get scammed by him

I’m gonna give him till tomorrow to ship them out and if he doesn’t then :fingban: we will see ,he didn’t use the jaysteven account when I bought them off him he used the TEG WHAT account I already called him out on it and no response

Ok so he wrote me back and said he’s gonna ship them out Saturday for sure ,so we will see if he does or not :cross:

Hm… yeah we’ll see. Its already been a month of waiting whats another week to him since he’s already had your money. I hope it turns out well for you.

Thanks yea he said he works all week…:bs:lol well thanks man I hope it turns out well to.

sounds like he is stalling for time. get your PP claim in before 45 days hits or you are burnt. If it were me I’d just cut my losses and recover my money…

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/article/?articleID=94030&topicID=11500022&m=TTQ

Yeah what ^ he said. Read that. 1 month and now a week would put you close to the 45 day period to report a valid paypal claim. Better file now!

EDIT: Post teg what and jaysteven personal information in your first post. He can always get a new username and paypal.

I already reported him to paypal,waiting on them to get back to me,yea it’s just a big pain in the ass,

I can attest JAYSTEVEN is a scammer, and excuse my language, and also a piece of sh*t!! He scammed me years ago for a ben ogle stong bar, and kept giving me the run around with “I didn’t have time, I’ll ship it tomorrow, I shipped it out already” and etc, and eventually never replied back! I’m actually surprised he’s back to trying to sell things here, granted at different screen name, but regardless SCUM!!!

I’m sorry to hear about this, and I’m glad that you filed a paypal dispute, and hopefully you didn’t wait too long to do so. I gave him the benefit of the doubt since his prior transaction were good, and by the time I filed for a paypal dispute it was too late, and I was SOL. Luckily it was only $100 give or take, so it wasn’t that bad tho it still sucks, but I definitely learned my lesson. I would again like to reiterate to what I said in the past about this scum: F*CK jaystevens a.k.a Nick Vandecar!!! I really hope karma comes back to you to give you what you deserve, you low-life scum!!!

Well hopefully he does ship my stuff out,cus I really need that shit…lol but yea we will c

I wouldn’t count on it dude! I wasn’t the only person who he scammed. All in all, I patiently waited at least 2 months before I tried to file a paypal dispute since I gave him the benefit of the doubt from his previous feedback, and at that point it was too late. At this point cut your losses and get 100% of your money back asap! He’s a known scammer already, so don’t get your hopes up.

Well today is the big day we will see if he shipped my stuff out or not :worry: