Driving with new intake manifold

Ok, I have searched extensively but cannot find a definitive answer.

I may be a bit paranoid but wondering if I can drive my car to the dyno for a retune with a new intake mani installed? Is there anything I can do to minimise the risk aside from staying at light throttle and not getting into boost?
I do have a couple of small uphills to negotiate but otherwise it’s all downhill or flat driving.
Have gone from a standard P72 manifold on an 8 PSI setup ( standard motor) to an Edelbrock Victor X with a 68mm throttle body. Gotta set the TPS, prime fuel etc then start her up tomorrow, hopefully get the tune done later this week.

Getting it on to a trailer or truck is easier said than done, given my narrow and steep driveway and no room out the front of the house but if it has to be done it has to be done…

Just stay out of boost and you should be fine. Post some pics up, would love to see some more turbo builds.

Thanks for the reply, I figured it would be ok. Just going to be a nervous 29km drive!

Only got 1 crappy pic accessible atm…

Not really a ‘build’ per se, just running 8psi on a standard engine, swapped in the mani cos it’s been sitting in my garage for about 3 years and since the car needs a retune anyway I thought may as well.
Just installed a new rebuild YS1 casing gearbox with mfactory LSD and full '98 spec type R internals too.