ebay boosted

yes it clears with no mods

looks promising… keep us updated!

Any progress with that greddy kit, helmet?

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I’d go with a earl type fitting oil return, never had luck with the setup you have showing. Switched to braided and no leaks at all.

ya my oil pan was already taped i wanted AN lines but thats all i had for now

[/IMG]i haven’t posted in a while still waiting on the pipes :frowning:

I’m doing an identical setup to this.

The only problem I ever saw with eBay is bad turbo seals. Bad waste gates and shitty schedule 10 manifolds.

But if you get lucky like my buddy John did it will last you. He went well over 20k and is still going on a eBay kit

Yeah i’ve heard the same from other ebay turbo guys, it’s really hit or miss with chinese parts.

nice man i have the exhaust finish ill put up some pics when i get a min. the only problem with it is tucked too close. i can shift and checked my exhaust at the same time:manual:

can’t wait to see the numbers!

-Karlo

my first turbo car was a ebay special! This is back when they had that tubular crap. Overall, it “LOOKS” like the quality as improved. Good Luck you should be fine if u don’t try to break records.

lol
:rofl:

im just running in to problems with the missing link it make the car run like crap it runs better with the map completely unplugged

Lovely just wrote a 30 min up date after i loged it just for it to say im not logged in and deleted it all:wtf::bang:

when you log in check the fasten seat belt box… solves the issue of that happening :stuck_out_tongue: