EK sideskirts pic request

Does anyone have a picture of their EK sideskirts install on how it is mounted on the bottom?

bump, i want to know too

anyone??

bump

i got ek sides

heres when i mounted them last summer

as far as mounting them u first have to do alot of cutting

…after u fit them either u buy clamps or someshit i couldnt wait so i jus drilled them in

Nice, i heard its alot of cutting But didnt think it was that much!
Btw good looking Car!:cool:

thanks…as far as cutting them is not that hard i wished it ook pics of what u have to cut and 2dr ek skirts fit 4dr integras db1’s almost perfect length wise for us DA’s the ek sides r too long i cut mines in the front n now working on putting back the mudflap but car is too low

theres a really bad pic of mine, ill try and get a better pic.’

umm heres some more bad pics i found

I just posted up a thread, just did mine today… I did mine a lil different then i see most of yours tho, i made them fit flush… i cut off that little lip that seperates it from the body…

so how do they get held on exactly … are they bolting onto the bottom of the body with screws … or what

any pics of the cutting is good to if anyone has them

Do you remember what exactly you cut off of them, or where you trimmed them? my car is at a shop so i cant hold my skirts up to it right now… any help would be great.

Heres mine so far in the making, had to stop since it got cold out. I’m trying to make them were it still has the caps on them. I’m also going to have my dad get some metal peices from work so i can bolt the caps up to where the mud flaps were.

I’m doing my cutting different from everyone elses. Everyone is doing it without the caps but you end up with dirt and what not in them. I was also going to leave the lip that fit in the door seal, not sure if i’m going to abandon that idea because it’s a little tight but i’ll test a few different things before completly abandoning that idea. I’m also going to use rubber molding peices on the edges that touch the cars paint, the same stuff they use on fender flares for trucks, also helps from getting crap in there.

heres mine

DAteggy are you comeing to the naples meet this weekend. I would love to see your car in person. I have 2000 prelude side skirts that i want to use on my car and would like to see how you mounted yours before i start to hack up the side skirts.

heres my ek sides, they went on pretty easy.

edit

what year civic are these sideskirts from?

The title of the tread says it EK.

heres mine

hey caboose and dateggy do you have any side pics with the lip? i want to see how well the skirts go with the front lips