estimated horse power

hello was wandering if anyone could tell me a rough idea of what kind of numbers my car will make Im getting it dyno tuned in a couple days and want to know hpw much boost I will need to reach my 300-350 mark

b20b 9.2:1 comp
p8r head
brian crower stage 2 turbo cams
blox intake manifold
440cc injectors
aem fuel rail
walbro fuel pump
turbonetics t4 50 trim 63ar
ram horn manifold
2.5 inch catback
tial 38mm wastegate 8 psi spring
manley rods
cp pistons

that’s all I can think of right now im sure im forgetting things lol thanks in advance

What fuel you gonna run?
Your gonna max out those 440’s on gas for your horsepower goals.

just high test pump gas

300whp seems achievable.

Look at other similar setups and see what they’re pushing.

e85 is safer and more can be applied if you have any near you, just would need some 750’s

i only have 2 e85 pumps here but am running it as a safety net lol

my car made 250 whp on 8psi with the injectors at 90% percent didn’t wanna push the injectors to the max ill just wait and get bigger injectors before I go for 300 whp thanks for the help guys

You’re going to need, at least…some 550CC injectors. 300 whp is definitely achievable with that setup. It’s going to take around 13-14 psi to break into the 300+ hp with that size turbo. With the compression you mentioned, you can tune on 91 octane and use mid grade or premium if you like after the tune, to give you a bigger safety margin.
-ronnie

Also, I forgot to mention, be careful with the type of injectors you acquire. In order to get the your engine to idle properly at 14.7 (Air Fuel Ratio) @ ~750-850 rpms, you or your tuner will need to know the injectors “dead time”. This is a setting in the Hondata software. This will allow the you to lean out the A/F ratio when the engine is idling and still maintain a smooth idle. I had this issue with a set of RX-7 injectors. I could not get a stable idle at 14.7:1 AF. I had to run at 12.x:1 in order to get a stable idle. Once I installed a set of RC 550cc Saturated-High Impedance and readjusting the AF, I’m idling rock solid @850RPMS.

I will definetly keep that in mind I don’t think I will need that much boost to get to 300 whp going from 7psi to 8 psi jumped me up 25 whp but it takes whatever it takes lol thanks for the advice man

watch out for the b20 sleeves… dont run that thing over 8-9 psi on those stock sleeves

ill be running stock sleeves this summer and ill be getting it sleeved over the winter so I can turn up the boost ive heard many horror stories about the stock sleeved b20 lol

I had a stock b20v motor pushing 360hp on 15psi on e85 with no problem just depends on how you use it. I raced the shit out of mine and after awhile I spun a bearing,sleeves were still good.
if your going to sleeve the motor later I would just buy 1000cc injectors .just my 2cent…gl!!

that’s impressive that the stock sleeves withstood that much horse power but ill probably sleeve mine anyway because my tuner has talked me into bigger injectors more boost and meth injection so im hoping to put down some big numbers but only time will tell

had a b20 in my teg and with just a fmu and dsm 450cc injectors and a love fab turbo kit it made 250 whp and 227 tq on a mustang dyno at 8 pounds on a china 50 trim i would say 15psi max to achive your goal but if your block isnt sleeved you might window it. I work at lovefab and we have had some good numbers on our dyno with the b series motors at low boot levels compared to a d series we just did that has a garrett 50 on it and hes running 20psi to make under 300 whp