Feeler : FS : 1993 Acura Integra LS 2-DR

Thinking about selling my 1993 Integra. I haven’t had time to drive it and its been sitting under a cover for a few years.

Color: Dark Green

The good:
Well maintained 1.8L 5-speed 195k original miles
3rd Gen GSR Alloy Wheels w/ New Tires
Original rear leather seats
Re-upholstered front seats
Drives strong
Clean Title
California Smog
Registration due in January
Fairly new shocks
NO engine / drivetrain / suspension modifications ever
Spare Clutch and bearing included
Sunroof
Power windows
Power Mirrors
Never been raced
3rd owner

Serviced meticulously (oil changes every 3k miles, timing belt at 160k by professional Acura tech)

The Bad:
A/C needs to be re-charged
Battery possibly bad (installed a new one 2-years ago, haven’t driven it. I put it on a trickle charger a few weeks ago and start up perfectly. Car needs to be driven).
Hood was replaced with a white hood after someone dinged up the original in a parking lot.
Speedometer cable worn out, (I have a new one ready to be installed and will include in the purchase)

Located in SoCal.

I’ve had allot of offers on this car in the past, but always afraid someone was going to buy it to ruin it. As you all know its hard to find one of these in decent condition. I would like to sell it to someone who appreciates the car and will care for it the way I have.

I haven’t decided on Price, perhaps some of you could offer some suggestions based on what I have described here.

PM me for pics and more details.

Thanks,

Haven’t seen a dark green G2 in a long time :slight_smile: You really need to post pics if you want to sell or if you want help pricing. Based on the description the car could be worth $500 or $3000. Get some good HIGH RESOLUTION photos that show the true condition of the car and detail out ALL cosmetic issues with the car regardless of how small and you should be good to go.

If it is dark green with leather 93 than it is an LS Special. You don’t see many of those! By far my favorite 2nd generation Integra color. I’ve seen way more GSRs in person than 93 LS Specials.