Finally Done! Kinda..91 Turbo LS

Hey what up

Been boosted for a while and still workin out some problems. I’m only seeing like 3-4psi but she pulls hard and I love her.

The Setup:

91 Integra LS B18A
T3 42/48 Turbo
450cc Injectors
McMaster Oil lines
Autozone no weld new JDM hottness clamped downpipe
DSM BOV (sweet)
Turboedit running a Xenocron basemap (www.xenocron.com buy from chris, he’s great)
Mercedes Benz FMIC
Cold air intake turned and hacked up for cold side, DSM BOV elbow and some PCV and homedepot couplers for the hot side

Gettin a new slim fan and radiator (RCAutoworks- Bob’s got good prices…dont have a link, but he can put one up) cuz mines leakin, Ordering an external gate and a piping kit for the hotside IC and downpipe

[url=http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10013276fg.jpg]

wow, i guess… How does it run and does it feel strong? Looks like a POS, but hey great job on the homemadeturbo setup. How much psi and any dyno numbers ?

WOW :ghetto:

but u know whats funny, youll burn up stock swapped cars all day long!! haha when those fucks are spending $2000-3500 on B16’s and B18C’s you cant help but laugh your ass off as you walk by!

haha yea im going to love my turbo as well, getting it installed in 2 weeks !!, id ratehr turbo an LS then spend 2k-3k on a motor swap anyday. unless you can afford both :slight_smile:

wow, i guess… How does it run and does it feel strong? Looks like a POS, but hey great job on the homemadeturbo setup. How much psi and any dyno numbers ?

It feels much faster but the assdyno isn’t that accurate. But I’m keepin up with those kids that got mommy and daddy to buy their cars. Its running about 3-4psi right now, tryin to get it up tho. I don’t think of it as a POS…more like…A work in progress :salute:

wooo more chicago turbo projects!!!

how much did ur set up cost u total?

how much did ur set up cost u total?

IC:$30
Turbo:$50
DSM BOV:$25
DSM Injectors:$50
Manifold:$100
Chip kit and basemap:$40ish
McMaster Oil Lines:$50
And the other random stuff…prolly didn’t break $400

wow, cheap stuff. even if i try i couldnt find any turbo under 200$ canadian here… you certainly have good contacts

whyd you mount the bov coming right off the turbo?..it would be best close as possible to the throttle body wouldnt it?

You know your missing a stud on your valve cover right? Lol

You know your missing a stud on your valve cover right? Lol

Yeah…thanks for pointing out the complete ghettoness of my car. Actually…i find surprises everyday cuz the beans that owned it before me liked to make “quick” fixes. I just hope you’ll never find double sided sticky tape holding the moldings on and at the same time suck in moisture to rot out ur quarter panels =(

whyd you mount the bov coming right off the turbo?..it would be best close as possible to the throttle body wouldnt it?

It really doesn’t matter too much. Pressurized Air is like water, u open a hole somewhere, its all comin out whether its here or there. The first BOV was developed by porsche and they placed it near the turbo cuz its just supposed to stop air makin it all the way back to the turbo. So i figured…those germans know whats up…so why not? Plus the pipe served as the Hotside piping.

The overhead view of your engine is now my wallpaper, great work with low recourses :up:

oh and your also missing a bolt on your exhaust manifold =)

The overhead view of your engine is now my wallpaper, great work with low recourses

oh and your also missing a bolt on your exhaust manifold =)

Ha- Thanks so much- Its also my wallpaper

UPDATE:

found the lost boost- full boost around 9psi…its sick. I’m definetly in need of a clutch now though…the stock one holds til about 4000 and lets go. I really like the 42/48, but it spools at just about everything…2200 i’m hearin turbo spool already so yeah and I get full boost around 3500. So it might be small for daily driving…but a hell of a lot of fun

where did you get the manifold from?

awesome! cheapest total i’ve seen on here so far. mine was running around 1200, but then decided to get some bling here and there, so it would have come out to around 2000 until i totalled it.

where did you get that turbo from?

cleanest front end ever!! j/k

but im sure it hauls ass :burnout: