finished the 97 jdm itr cluster swap/bezel, pics inside

Well i had the dash wired up for a while now. Just recently swapped in the new black dash with the new wiring, out with the old blue dash when the car was getting the body work done. Everything worked fine, except for the bezel was off of course. I got some pics before the bezel was modded for those of you that wanted to know how far off it was. The the after pic. And then some interior shots of new black interior, now that the blue is gone.

Almost night time pic without the bezel finished

Day pic without the bezel finished

Day pic with the bezel finished

Finished bezel

willing to help me do it?
hhaaha

good jobtho!
looks hella clean!

I’ve got some extra wire harnesses for the dc clusters. 1 off of a 96 ls i think, and 1 off of a 01 jdm itr. I have all the wire instructions. On the bezel, i just cut the back off a dc bezel, and cut the back off of the da bezel and used everglass and duramix 4058/4040 to bond them together. then from there it was just filling in the lower corners, and then sanding and adding more poly glaze and sanding. Also gotta make a bracket for the cluster to mount in there on the bottom. Mine is like a U shape where it screws to the dc clusters stock mount tabs, and it has mount tabs in the same place as the da cluster so it bolts up to the da location.

:clap:

nvm i seen your post …thanks :slight_smile:

sik how bout i pay you to do it?LOL!
iam lazy fucker that
ill let you know the powercaoting placE:)hehehe

wow that looks immaculate. nice job

what did you use to mold and finish the bezel?

Is yours a cdm teg, or did you do the conversion yourself? Looks suberb by the way… are you coming to the sac meet?

looks good!
manual seatbelts :drool:

Thanks for the commets.

I just posted that a few posts up.

It’s usdm. Had the seatbelts done while it was in the body shop getting all the paint/body done. We drilled out holes for the high grade nuts to fit in. Welded the nuts to thick 2-2.5" washers, and then set them in place so the nut goes in the hole, and welded the washer to the body of the car. yeah I’ll be at the Sac. meet.

what paint did you use when u filled in the corners ?

If you don’t have the duramix then you can use everglass. I used everglass to bond the 2 pieces together. Then used duramix to fill in the to corners, and to fill in the low spots on the top corners. From there i used poly glaze to fill in any remaining work there was.

that is mf’in CLEAN :up:

speechless

cool

How much did everything cost?

oops i missed that
It looks really really good :up:

I like it alot, is there a write up to it?

damn! looks hot man, good job