Flowmaster exhaust. Thoughts? Comments?

http://www.jegs.com/i/Flowmaster/389/17280/10002/-1?parentProductId=1437247

:rockon:
I had that exhaust on my old da check youtube has video of sound and look. pretty good exhaUST

] BEST picture i have of back

I’m just scared it’ll sound like my cars farting! I was looking for something not stock but to sound like stock or at least close. I might just go with a stock exhaust. I don’t race so i don’t really care about horsepower haha.

Here is a short video of my flowmaster at Buttonwillow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH3qUwFM-PQ&feature=youtu.be

Stock part number and price
18307-SK7-507 MUFFLER, EX. 183.68

Bonestock: sounds good man. Might do that.

Candeshop: does it come with the muffler tips?

i had a flowmaster on my crx with a b16 and dc headers and a stock cat. it was the most amazing sounding exhaust i’ve ever heard on a honda ever. a solid deep tone with NO rasp to it… it was an amazing sound…

I have flowmaster on my DA right now. I had it on an EF hatch B16. it just sounds great!

Buy a flowmaster. Its a great piece

i ran that exhaust for three years, it sounds good

Thanks guys. I’m convinced. That shall be my next purchase!

excellent… update us when you get it installed… i plan on getting it too. eventually… im happy with my medallion

I will. Within this month. I’ll post it up. I bet your happy with that exhaust haha!

2" muffler and piping? No thanks, especially not for that price. I’d get a custom system made at an exhaust shop or get a mandrel bent kit from KTeller or Mandrelbentexhaust. Or just find a used aftermarket exhaust. Unless of course you’re only looking for an exhaust for aesthetic reasons, then by all means, get that flowmaster axle back.

Rsr exmag if you can find one and have the cash. closest thing to a stock sound, just a lil meaner sounding. I have one on my car and i love it

Yup, RS*R is the way to go. I love mine. It sorta saddens me that I’m going to be replacing it with something larger, louder (hopefully not by much), and lighter.

My car came with an exhaust. It looks big and ricey. It has 2 or 2.5 inch piping. Should I just get a universal muffler? Like a apexi ws2? I want that kind of muffler.

Why are you replacing it?