Former LAPD and Navy Reservist Vendetta

This guy shot and killed 2 people in my condominium parking structure. No witnesses, no leads.

That is until he wrote a multi page manifesto implicating himself:
http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_1360213161.pdf
^I just found that by googling. Who knows if it’s real or not, but it’s pretty darn specific. There are a lot of acronyms so maybe some of you armed forces people can help decipher.

some quotes released form the manifesto match exactly so it looks legit. When this guy goes down he will go down hard.

there are several stories about it but here’s just one:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/slain-irvine-california-couples-death-mystery-police/story?id=18413611

Kind of reminds me of Batman Dark Knight when Harvey Dent went around killing the dirty cops of Gotham.

Should of just listened to the guy instead of betraying him. Now more people that weren’t even involved will be killed because of what those above him did. Waste of life and yet somewhat good that “true” justice is being served?

In page 8 he says its LAPD vs the community. Who will he get help from? Gangs? Ex-Cons? Either way it won’t end quietly for either side.

An interesting read you got there.

Can anyone decipher his tactics used on page 10-11?

2hrs ago they found a lead and is on the hunt:

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2013/02/christopher_jordan_dorner_irvine_murders_lapd_randy_quan_monica_quan.php

Found an intersting comment about a civilian finding Dorner’s badge as stated here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/christopher-dorner-manhunt-los-angeles_n_2638023.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D267158#slide=more279350

One of the comments on the site:

“This has set up written all over it ! Just conveniently left his badge at the airport after conveniently posting a multi-page confession. Next he will conveniently be found dead of a “self inflicted” gunshot wound…Seriously, LAPD fires officers and lets them keep their badges and ID as souvenirs ?”

Judging from the detail and information in the manifesto i wouldn’t be surprised if this was his true intention and not a setup. It would be beneficial for a “setup” to not expose or depict a corrupt LAPD lol. I doubt he’ll kill himself judging from his manifesto. that’ll make it too easy for the LAPD.

it will be interesting to see how this develops.

Two officers in riverside were attacked, one killed. It is not confirmed that this is the same guy (just happens to be after the manifesto was released?) but they think there might be a connection. Riverside isnt even mentioned in his manifesto.

Also 2 people were shot by LAPD who were thought to be the suspect. I would be afraid if i was a big african american guy right now.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/torrance-shootings.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+lanowblog+(L.A.+Now)

those people will be receiving nice tax funded payouts.

Or driving a Nissan truck in blue or silver. Just read about how cops shot up a suspected truck with 2 people in there only to find out it wasn’t him.

Yea! Allegedly, they were 2 Asian women delivering newspapers!! I guess the police chief’s guard duty thought it was him… I also heard on the news that they shot at someone at the end of that block in a black ridgeline thinking it was him.

They were also speculating that he was the one who ambushed those 3 cops in riverside earlier today/ last night. He killed one and wounded the other 2. Wow

Horrible that he killed that couple just to get at the officer that was defending him while that investigation against him was going on…:tsk:

What is this? Shoot-on-sight? or Shoot first ask later? LAPD must be really messed up as Dorner claims…

yeah i was thinking that and it’s not even the right truck! they shot at a blue toyota, not even the right make or model. Trigger happy… Did they even stop and ID them? Apparently not.

I think there is at least SOME merit in his claims. obviously i dont agree with his actions he took to expose them.

Probably :frowning: the saddest thing about it was that they were in what looked like an electric blue Tacoma prerunner

Found this article somewhat explaining what is happening http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

cops in LA county period are messed up

Some of the acronyms used:

FOIA - Freedom of information Act
OIF/OEF - Operation Irari Freedom/Op Enduring Freedom
TS/SCI - Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmental Information (A level of security clearance)
Yankee White - a type of background check, very thorough, for people with White House access…to put it simply. Not technically a clearance level.
NAS - Naval Air Station
HQ - Head Quarters
UOF - Use of Force
DA - Direct Action
BDA - Battle Damage Assessment
ISR - Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
AO - Area of Operation
INT - Intelligence
APC - Armored Personnel Carrier
POA (in this reference) - Plan of Attack
POI - Person(s) of interest
TTP - Tactics, Techniques & Procedures

HTH. :smiley:

Was just reading about this on MSN… pretty crazy. IDK if I agree with the extreme measures this guy is taking, but hey… what with all the damn legislation & political crap out there I expect we will see more of this stuff take place.

IDK man… I somehow feel like I may see a revolution of sorts before I die in this country…

Call me a conspiracy nut but this is starting to look like a setup. So many random things have happened… The backstory on this guy makes it seem like he’s smart. He has some training too… I dunno. He probably won’t make it to trial but it would be interesting to see how I’d play out if it did.

Surprised none of G2ICs military guys have anything to say about this unless they can’t or shouldnt.

yeah. dude is still on the run as far as i’ve heard. Found his truck in the mountains and they have no leads. This is a game changer in tactics for the police, especially when they think they could’ve found the guy by going door to door up at big bear. He’s more intelligent than that.

It’s sad that the LAPD alone almost killed 3 people hunting the guy down, shooting at cars that looked suspicious and never waited for positive ID. What does that say about the LAPD?

Not much to say. We don’t know the full story, the media has demonized him without knowing the full story, and he’ll eventually end up shot by the LAPD, afterwhich they’ll say whatever they want about him, whether it’s true or not.

I’m not saying LAPD is lying, but I’m not saying he is either. I just don’t know so I won’t pass judgment, unlike all the sheep who will simply believe what the media tells them.

The two women shot have now lawyered up and 6 LAPD were put on paid administrative leave.

i’ll never understand why officers get paid for a mistake. Their salary should be given to those women.

Funny how at least 10 people here at my work, up near Seattle, lived exactly where this took place, one of these guys swears he know Dorner personally, from right after his reserve duty and cop duty ended. Says he never would have expected this but that he thinks Dorner’s perfectly capable of pulling off a lot more.

I havent really been following this, just blocking posts about it on my facebook timeline. If he truly did murder civilians over something as trivial as losing his job , i wish him nothing more than dying in an equally horrible manner.

where what took place? lol they lived in the same complex where the two were killed?

A lot of people in socal knew or are somehow connected to either victim or Dorner.

At the family gathering i had over the weekend everyone thought it was incredible that I lived in the same complex where the murders occurred. The only concern I had was that it was some serial killer that did it for no reason (not a robbery, etc). Once it was confirmed it could be Dorner the next day i didnt lose any sleep over it.

i’m not condoning his actions, but this is pretty normal for someone who feels like he has nothing to live for. To say his only reasoning was losing his job is a little bit of an oversimplification. Thanks to him everyone has a critical eye on the LAPD, such that now they’re actually “re-opening” Dorner’s termination case to prove that it was “fair”. I dont know how they can explain how everyone on the board deciding his fate was close to the officer he filed a complaint against. If it’s true LAPD is just a huge cirlcejerk. Reading up on the Rampart scandal in LAPD’s history, this doesnt surprise me (70+ officers implicated).

btw, where did the LAPD come up with this $1 million dollar reward? I didnt know they had such money…

The city is paying the reward. I like how they’re calling him a domestic terrorist so everyone will be ok with him being shot on sight.