Fresh Horizon Gray paintjob pictures

car looks great. Danny would be jealous :angel:

In LA…

http://www.gspotauto.com/

How much did you pay to get it painted? did they do body work/prep too? car looks great.

phresh!

those are actually pretty much my favorite wheels of all time for a honda. any honda. cp ftw

How Much Did It Cost You?

How much did the paint job cost you? How many layers of clear coat?

Thanks.

[QUOTE=edrive_805;2104695]How much did the paint job cost you? How many layers of clear coat?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Because I didn’t pay full price (hookup through a friend), they wanted me to keep the price private.

I think he said there’s like 3 or 4 coats of clear? …I forget now. It’s the same clear that Mercedes & BMW use.

I was thinking the same thing sort of.

Not that I know DH really, but from pics his has always been the nicest horizon gray G2 I’ve ever seen out there. When this thread popped up I was like “Wow, this one’s as nice as Digital Horizons…wow.”

i just drooled all over my keyboard… excellent

Nice i have the same exact color on my car too. I really do want to paint it the original color now. Its gleaming bro I’ll post up a picture of mines.

YES MY FRIEND REAR ENDED ME.!

i too have a horizon gray DA and i love it, i get a good amount of compliments on it. i just hate that i have chips on my hood and bumper from flying rocks :frowning:

looks amazing btw. horizon gray has my vote in favorite color.

beautiful

I as well drive a Horizon Gray teg. Mine looks like total crap on the outside right now. I have to get the important stuff done first b4 I can get her repainted.
I have to get a bit of metal replaced cause of rust, but only surface rust caused by those damn fender liners.

[QUOTE=all-DA-way215;2182587]i too have a horizon gray DA and i love it, i get a good amount of compliments on it. i just hate that i have chips on my hood and bumper from flying rocks :frowning:

looks amazing btw. horizon gray has my vote in favorite color.[/QUOTE]

NICE.nice. There should be a thread of horizon grey DA’s. lol.

lol there should be one. You should change your thread title to “post horizon gray DAs here !” or something ahah

nom nom nom. Cars looking pretty tasty.

i’m glad somebody bumped this. really love how the fresh hg paint goes against the sprints. simple and plain. but touched in all the right places

one of the sickest da ive seen

Paint…

This is by far my favorite color that honda has produced, Horizon gray RP21M, My first integra was this color. But now I have a red integra and am planing to repaint my car myself. Does anyone know where to get genuine honda paint, I don’t want a knock-off mix thats going to look funky. Does PPG or 3M’s horizon look ok?

antenna shave and emblem shave! = awesome! i did the same. also thumbs up to the rear wiper delete! also what i did. I shaved my door handles and added some rice body parts that no one cares for but me. but i like it. Awesome job on your car man! looks absolutely titties! I love horizon gray too!