FS: 1992 Integra GS - Captiva Blue - Central FL

After owning the car for 17+ years I have decided to part with my 1992 Integra GS in captiva blue. Life’s priorities have shifted and I need to make space for some other stuff.

1992 Integra GS 2 Door
263,xxx miles on the chassis
B16 Engine
5 Speed transmission
KYB AGX Struts front
KYB GR2 struts rear
H&R Race springs
Camber Kit (all 4)
Motegi FF15 hyper silver rims (1 with curb rash but have replacement)
Full stereo (kicker CVR sub, Kicker amp, Alpine 4 channel amp, panasonic head unit)
GSR Top Speed header
Short throw shifter
Apexi VAFC
JDM 1 piece headlights
90-91 integra tail lights
Chipped ECU (B16 stock tune currently)

The bad:
Body is decent but definatly not perfect
Interior is in good shape except carpet
Indiglo gauges stopped working

The car hasn’t been driven much in the past few years she starts and runs good but it hasn’t seem much mileage. I just put a new ignition harness in it and brand new battery. I have some spare parts I’ll throw in it (like the GSR rim on the car) and also I’ll include the impossible to get floormats that say “integra” on them that are brand new.

I love this car but unfortunately it has to go

Asking $3,200 OBO

Do you still have this? id like more info on it? when was the b16 put in?was water pump/belt done? under side pictures by chance? thanks

Yes I still have it. The B16 was put in a long time ago (17 years or so) and I can’t recall the mileage on the motor. Timing belt and water pump have not been done yet. I do not have any underside pictures if there is something specific you’re looking for I might be able to get it for you.

im just curious of any rust on the control arms etc on the under side.Did you drive it from oregon to florida? Do you think the car would make a long distance trip or better to tow? I really dont know what it would cost to ship a car or to go and pick it up.

So there is a bit of history here… The car was in Oregon from 1992-2005. 2005 it was driven to South Dakota (I was in the military) and was used as a secondary vehicle. 2010 it was trailered to Florida (1 of 4 vehicles). 2010-2013 it was driven off and on to and from college. Had the passenger side water leak after sitting outside for a couple days. I dried the car out and fixed (i think) the leak. 2013 it was trailered from Eastern Florida to central florida and has been in my garage since only driven a few miles.

Personally I would trailer the car just because it’s sat so long I would be a little hesitant to drive it long distances. I have been trying to pull it out and start it over the past couple weeks (cleaned the injectors and stuff).

I can try to get some pictures of the underside of the car but being lowered it’s a little hard. The car has never been in a road salt environment and it pretty clean for a car of it’s age.

how do i send you a private msg? Im really interested in the car and would like to know what is the best price you would take? Dont want to lowball you just trying to see what i have to work with as i would probably see if i can ship the car if you are willing to do that? Im trying to research car shipping now to see cost as i think that would save me on flying and towing back or driving both ways,im located in south dakota by the way lol…shoot me a pm

I don’t think you can pm on here. I’m trying to come up with an easy way to get you my contact info.

Honestly shipping is probably between 1k-2k from previous experience.

I enabled private messaging. I hope it works.

Thanks!

I am just up north. So any issues with the b16"? what series is the b16 engine? and what type transmission you have? I have one just like that car with the b18a1 and the ys1 long gear version of a gsr transmission. 2000rpm = 45mph normal transmission is 40mph at that rpm. your car body looks alot nicer than mine with nice interior, not a fan of the huge gauge, that is just a target for theives to me. i am curious why you are selling that? I am guessing too many cars? if it still avaliable send me a message

I can’t recall exactly what B16 it is but it’s ODB1, DOHC, VTEC. Honestly it’s been so long since I’ve driven the car I don’t know what transmission is on it but more than likely the B16 transmission.

The huge tach could be easily removed it has been on there since the car was purchased.

Selling the car (as painful as it is) because it isn’t driven these days and I have way too many projects so it’s time to pair down.

that is a nice setup, at least you are in sunny florida. The weather up in puget sound WA, is horrible to work on cars. And with the crime spree up here … Police are not even allowed to arrest car theives anymore. There was a 43 car robbery from an auction yard back in October. mostly big full size trucks, but few honda/acura’s. If you can’t sell it, get a portable garage cover with a car cover and wrap the blue teg up, keep the weather off it, and save it for a car show … There are a few that come around that all DA9 chassi. I would get the link from facebook, but FB decided to ban me for telling the truth about some wacko racist federal prosecutor … but tell you about that off of G2IC. I like what you have, and I think it is a good price, but my two problems for buying the car is one our location … I thought you were in oregon and that is still far, and the other is I am not a real fan of the b16 transmission, they are fun city get around rev’up and all, but I recall in germany with my EG hatch on a 94 LS with s80 transmission, my friend’s civic eg with b16 on short transmission … hmm, city … take off, I have him from take off about til 2n’d gear, he shifts first, revs hard, but my torque maintains, but when he is up in the rpm’s … city … i have to catch him slowing in a turn and hope he picks the wrong gear, On the freeway he will have the lead from 30mph to about 70mph, then I the LS pulls and walks right by as he is choking at 120+mph, the LS I got up to 152mph and if it werent for lacking a 6th gear, I think the car would have pushed past 152mph. So i am kinda partial to longger gears especially with the gas price, it would be great gas on that b16 with a ls transmission, but i think there would be a signifigant city drive power loss. But I really really wanted the car to make a twin version of that one with mine running a b17a, that would be nice. One would say JDM XSI-R and USDM GSR.