FS: CHEAP! '90 Acura Integra shell HOW CHEAP? CHEAP AS HELL!?

damn right cheap as hell!

[size=5]g2ic SPECIAL! $30[/size]

Mention you saw this on g2ic and you take it for $30 RIGHT NOW.

[b]Up for grabs is my 1990 Acura Integra shell. Car was hit on the left quarter panel. I took off most of the parts and have sold a majority of the items.

What you do with the car is none of my concern, fix it, sell it for metal, take it to be run over at a monster truck rally, I don’t care, TAKE IT OUT OF HERE!

What you see in the pictures is what you get… [/b]

[b]If interested, I’ll throw in a front black dash, door panels, and sunroof for an additional $50 should you choose to try to restore this car.

First come, first serve. If no one picks this car up it’s going to the metal recycling center the first week of February. [/b]

[size=5]You must provide your own towing! [/size]

Text/call for IMMEDIATE response.
626-373-4865. William.

sad to see your teg like that R.I.P

In case you don’t get any bites on that thing… there’s a car removal service that I’ve used multiple times now which is great to get rid of stripped cars. It’s called Junk My Car and they’ll pick up almost anything. And if the car is complete they might even give you a couple bucks for it.

Oh, and looking at those pics reminded me of something, I need an ECU cover plate! How’s the condition on that one you have pictured in the back of the car?

dam too bad you’re in cali, I could use that radiator support to get rid of the aftermarket one on my car.

Clean Condition Colin, text me bro, 626-373-4865

Bump for a great deal. Sorry for your loss. She looked real clean. If you were local I would have grabbed this by now. Good luck bro.

:frowning:

you should still try to sell the front and rear hatch glass, both original honda. glws bro!!