FS GSR 92 **please help me price this

I need everyone’s help to price my car below.

Ad
I’m afraid that I’m ditching my project car and would like to sell it.
• 1992 GSR
• Original B17 with all original body panels exterior and interior - matching vins (except wheels, radio, steering wheel, exhaust)
• below 160K miles,.speedometer cable will need replacing – needle is bouncy.
• Engine will need some work ,…it starts but stalled on me a couple of times. Some erratic acceleration and loss of power. It has new distributor, spark plug and wires). Needs a new oil pan. Clutch replaced at around 136k along with belts, water pump etc/
• NO AC (but I believe most of the parts are there except for the pulley/belt)
• ITR flywheel
• Tranny is in really good shape.
• Battery less than a year old (interstate optimus brand)
• Clean interior, seats are in good condition
• Car NEVER overheated on me.
• Some rust spots on the exterior but underbody is in pretty good shape. Paint is faded and will need a new paint job.
• Clean title
• Will only sell with the parts I collected for it (koni yellow shocks/struts, Eibach PRO kit, 96 JDM ITR replica wheels) **all these parts are new and never installed
• Car sits on civic si wheels (need to be refinished) with snow tires (good tread left)
• Detachable momo steering wheel
• hand brake needs some work (does not bite hard and car will roll on a good incline)
• antenna does not work.
• Rear wiper motor works but wiper itself got dislocated.
• Red ITR valve cover
• RSR exhaust
• magnaflow high flow cat
• mugen 4-1 header (dented)
• DC air intake w/ lifetime K&N filter
• Viper Auto Start
• NO spare tire
• Little Leaks: trunk (might be from the wing/or antenna area and passenger side foot area)
• title on hand
• I want to sell it to someone local and will not ship it. I want potential buyers to see the car for themselves rather than be misled by pictures. This car pictures well and the picture included is taken while its raining- so the car looks shiny! Like I said, this car needs a paint job!!

Also taking offers! Just bought a new car and in no rush to get rid of her.

I think you’re looking at about 3500

Thanks! Now accepting offers.

I wish I were in the market for another 2nd gen. I’m just a town over from you. Good luck with the sale. Looks like a decent DB.

I feel bad for her,.just don’t have the resources to keep her. Hope I find a good home for her soon!

wish i had the cash and garage :stuck_out_tongue:
goodluck

Is it sold yet?

I wish you were on the West Coast LOL… I want a DB2 project

If you are wiling to sell the rsr cutback Im interested

I live in roselle too please let me know

Wish this was drivable to CO…

Ahhhhh! I want it waaaa!

Lmk if you still have it don’t know if you want to sell the shell

Any updates

Please rescue this car,…I still have it all this time. I keep telling myself that I will take the time to bring her back to her original glory but something keeps coming up. Update:

-engine failed to start the last time I tried ,…best to get her towed.
-I will be selling the Koni Shocks, Eibach springs, ITR replica wheels separately.

Hope someone local will take her. Clear title and ready to be transferred.

Where are you located?

Interested in something text me at 415-420-5039

Roselle, NJ. Near Roselle Park.

You should get a new set of photos up to document the condition. If priced fairly I would assume you can sell this pretty quickly.

Still for sale??