G2 meets in Nor Cal

I’m down. Somebody start a list and add me to it…

Im down

Im in Sac, and down for whatever.

is this going to be just a G2 meet or a random car meet? If its going to be random cars then H-T has bunch of meets posted up. haha

personally, id like to see g2’s. i want ideas :angel:

yea im pretty much down for wherever. just like after five on the weekends cuz of work. but sonic in yuba city would be nice.

I think it should be just a G2 integra meet. I don’t really want to go to meet where there’s a bunch of civics or I would just go to a meet from Honda Tech. I think it would be cool just to meet other members from G2IC and check out there rides. It sounds like Sonics in Yuba City is the place. Weekend meets probably right? How soon? Is somebody going to set up the meet? Teg Youngin?

How about the Sonics on pleasant grove in Rocklin, that seems like it would be the middle point for everyone, it seems like it would be an equal distance for people. There is a person from stockton, people from chico and yuba, and the person that made this thread lives in lincoln, so its close for him…LOL. And i havent been out in quite sometime but i remember Sunrise blvd use to be fun to cruise on and check out all the other honda/acura owners.
I would be down for that, anyone else?
I would be down for something soon, but we need more people.

Sat June 13, 6pm at The Sonic in

(Sonic the drive-in fast food chain, not the team from Seattle)

:cross:

Saturday, the 13th of June sound like it would work for any one? Thats still a few weeks away so we have time to get some members together. I’m thinking like 6 or 7 pm. I think we already agreed on sonics right? :clap:

yea im pretty ok with june 13th. but im ok with either place rocklin or yuba city rocklin sounds like the best bet though i would say. just for me its gotta be after 5. lol

Yea that date is good for me also, and the time would also have to be after 5pm. So i guess the next thing would be a vote huh.

Sat June 13, 6pm

ROCKLIN:
Teg Youngin
CHOZENDB1
Jda12

YUBA:
Rollinmyda

I just hope my car is done by then.

If its done= Sat June 13, 6pm

ROCKLIN:
Teg Youngin
CHOZENDB1
Jda12

YUBA:
Rollinmyda
Tuanx2o9

It dont really matter to me tho kuz im down for the drive, i just hate the freakin bugs kuz the car gonna be comin out from paint, the last time i went to a g2ic meet in Sac, there was only 1 other DA and bunch of random ass cars. lol. It was a fail g2 meet. I mean its kool if they were members on g2 but they werent and its suppose to be a g2 meet.haha

Yeah, it doesn’t matter to me where it is either. I will have to drive no matter what. My car won’t be finished though. I hate bodywork…

yea so do we wana make a list of the people possibly coming?

I think one of us should start up an actual meet description. Or Tegyoungin, you could edit your first post with what the details are. When, where, etc. That way we could get a real list going.

My work just made me the closing bartender on Saturdays! :frowning: good for the pocketbook, not good for g2 meets.

hehe prolly also good for the random hook-ups potential :naughty:

So this is 2 weeks away. Who’s going? Anyone?

well im going for sure. lol i think i may be the youngest one going. lol

Sat June 13th @ Sonics in Rocklin

-rollinmyda
-Teg Youngin