G2 meets in Nor Cal

i just might have to roll out to you guys, i have been playing with these cars for around 4 years now… i had to make a new account because my old one got deleted… inactive for too long…

just picked up another DA also, its a 92LS but it wont make it out to the meet, ill prolly come out in my truck

your meet is a little far for me to go to…there is a car show in sac on the 14th of this month not sure if the fly came up but here the web address …http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=31931… so if any of you go let me know me an at least one from the bay are going to it maybe meet up spme were an all go in together…just an ides…

We have 40 cars for the show already , and room for alot more This is the official flyer !

We only have 2 DAs so far… We need more people. Guys who posted earlier, are any of you coming?

um,… yeah i’ll prolly go. :read:

Sat June 13th @ Sonics in Rocklin

-rollinmyda
-Teg Youngin
-sloppysleeper

:rockon:

ok we have three people. anyone else down?

I was gonna try to bring a friend with a DA who lives in Sac. Not positive I can make it yet tho.

You should roll out there. I’m going to ask a guy from up here in Paradise if he wants to go too. He drives a black gs. We’ll probably cruise down at the same time if he wants to go.

Also, everyone who goes should bring their cameras. Mine took a shit on me but I’d like to get some pics. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE :rockon:

:read:

come on people lets get some more feedback.

Only a week left… Nobody’s interested?

I guess I’ll keep bumping this up… In all honesty though if we don’t get more people soon, we’re probably gonna have to cancel/reschedule. I know there’s a bunch of Norcal guys. Where you all at?

think most of use live in the bay an sac is kinda far for use that why ?

Yeah, you guys have way more active members down there. I want to go to one of the meets down there but I don’t really feel like driving 3 hours each way to a meet. Its just too far. Now if it was a huge organized California meet, I’d be down for whatever drive. I’m just hoping there’s enough of us up here farther north to get together a decent sized meet. At LEAST 5-6 people. If you feel like making the drive darussianone, you should come up. Your car’s looking CLEAN. :up:

why dont u guys organize a trip down here to the Treasure Island meet, its gonna be a big one. :up:

rollinmyda

if you had one in sac id probley go …there is a show on the 14 in sac on bradshaw rd. ill probley be there if you get people or just even you to go…an like my buddy jasperda9 theres a show at ti on the 20th well all be there so let me know if any of this sounds good…an thanks for the comment on my car:up::up:

If this meet doesn’t work out I’ll roll to that car show in Sac. What time would you be getting there? Unfortunately its got to be one or the other for me… my girl’s not gonna be down for both. This meet is looking like a flop though.

Tegyoungin and sloppysleeper, would you guys be down to go to the car show?

im not sure what time ill no closer to the end of the week an see if anyone up here is going to go so ill let you know more to the end of the week…that way you might know if your going there or to the meet …i think there a chevron right off the exit to it that we can met if you go there.

Sounds good :rockon:

Can’t make it this time guys. Car crapped out on me the Wal-Mart Parking lot today :mad:.