G2 meets in Nor Cal

well he changed it 12am to 9pm sucks pretty bad. lol im pissed.

yea I’m planning to go to the show. Chevron? hmm,… dunno what time. right before th show?

What retrofit did you do?

I installed e-bay 1-piece lights a few weeks ago. They look frash, they’re lighter, and worked pretty good (except for the scatter which I actually don’t mind). But in the last few days the low beams went out on one side. High/corner are still good (nok on wood). It’s not the bulb because it comes on then goes back off every now and then going down the road :think:

Hopefully it’s just a loose connector or something…

Update: it was a loose connector. rollinmyda suggested the one that comes w/ the ebay lights doesn’t quite fit tight – true. Fixed it by bending the pins a little so they would press against the spots in the connector, like ppl sometimes do with electrical plugs at home when they’re loose in the outlet…

I have those ebay lights right now too. The retrofit I’m working on is in JDM housings and I’m using the lenses from the ebay lights. Non HID but the H7 halogen bulbs are bright enough. What time are you going to go to the show?

What time are you guys going? If I don’t hear from you guys before I leave, I’m going to try to be in Sacramento around 12.

Noon sounds good. At the show or the chevron?

I’ll probably stop at chevron to get a soda and smokes. I’m running a little late though. Gotta go wash my car right now, then I’m leaving from there. I’ll probably be in Sac by like 12:30

Pablo, sorry I had to bail out man. We had to be back up here in Paradise by five and my old lady was getting pissed. It was nice meeting you though. It was cool but would have been better if we had more DAs and we were there earlier. Next time we need G2IC to represent. I got a few pictures should I bother posting em up in the meet pics section? The only pic I got of yours was as we were leaving, and its pretty far away.

that’s cool Mike, I see how it is… :frowning:

just kidding. hey it was good to meet you and your old lady, and the show was kinda winding down by then anyways. went and had me a carne asada taco :slight_smile:

Was a decent show, why I didn’t no they had all them fancy cars up in these parts. Think a lot of them belonged to some city-slickers from teh bay area… Seriously tho, hey email me the pics if you want I wanna see since I forgot my camera.

Not too many DAs there so way to represent for the few that made it. My favorite was actually the old datsuns tho. And the models hehe. :naughty:

man im pissed i could make it. i wanted to make it so bad but fucking work…

Haha, my old lady hated the models… Thats pretty much the reason we started fighting. Oh well, next time I’ll have to plan something while she’s at work.

any of u guys coming down for the treasure island meet?

I think it was too far…

Just saw this thread, how many DAs showed up?

Showed up to SAC? Just two of us…

Hey you da guys gonna do another meet in sac anytime this month…i am in sac every friday and saturday so hit me up for meet or just want to hang out