G2 meets in Nor Cal

what’s wrong with it?

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2034699]
Tegyoungin and sloppysleeper, would you guys be down to go to the car show?[/QUOTE]

uhm,… the 20th is a saturday. That would prolly be better for most ppl I think. If this meet is flopping sure I’d be down to go to that show. what do you think Teg Youngin.

Did you mean move the meet to the 20th? Or were you talking about the car show? The car show is this sunday. That would be cool. Sounds like we’ll be able to get more members together that way than the meet on the 13th.

Treasure Island Meet/show Saturday June 20th, come on down :tapfing:

I think I’m going to be in Santa Cruz that weekend… My plans might change though. This weekend is the first weekend I’ve had a chance to plan any time for myself so I was hoping to do something either Saturday or Sunday. That Treasure Island meet is big though. I’d like to go, just don’t know if its an option for me.

sloppysleeper, car wouldn’t engage into gear while I was leaving Wal-Mart. Ended up rolling to a stop. Called for a Triple A tow Flatbed. They sent me a regular tow. After they dropped my car off at home I noticed a dented flat spot on my header down pipes. Pretty sure it was the two truck :mad: Jacked the car up and an axle popped out. Out of town the rest of the week so I won’t be able to work on it till Sunday.

grifter
call aaa an tell them what the tow company did an call the tow company aaa should take care of it for you tho it thru there tow company that sent the truck

yea im down to go to the car show. you say its in sac?

darussianone,
will do. Thanks. :up:

yea guys I guess I meant this show:
http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=31931

that darussianone brought up. The 14th, this Sunday…

I’m down to go to that show. I guess we’re pretty much moving the meet to there since not very many people were down for the 13th. Any of you bay guys coming up?

ill probley go to sac pretty sure i will ill find out when i get home today who else is going form up in that area?

:slight_smile:

so are any of you guys going to the show in sac tomarrow?

I am. Are you? If so what time are you going to get there? You mentioned meeting up at a chevron before cruising to the show. You still want to do that? If so, would you mind posting up directions to there so we don’t get lost? I really don’t know the area at all. I’m going to mapquest the show later. Now I just have to get my electrical system to work for me before then…

rollinmyda
yes im going as what time ill get back to you tonight got to talk to jasperda9 see when he want to meet up here is the address from chevron so we can meet at this one
3300 Bradshaw Rd
Sacramento, CA 95827
(916) 362-6336
so yea mapquest the show to it been a long time that i have been there but ill get you the time tonight on here

is any one else going to the show?
rollinmyda
jasperda9
darussianone
?

Now I just have to get my electrical system to work for me before then…

what happen to it?

cant make it to the show got to work then my boss changed schedule.:mad:

dam that sucks …have some kaiser notes if you get sick tonight…

I pulled on the stock headlight harness too hard and now my low, high, and bumper lights all go on really dim together. I must have yanked and broken wires… This retrofit is just one issue after another… I tried rewiring part of it and it didn’t work so I have to track it down in the harness. I think its somewhere around the corner light because thats where the harnesses for the bumper lights and the headlights meet. Now I have to tear it all apart.:frowning:

get back to me on what time you’re going