G2IC Clothing order 2015 - Check this thread for updates. No more orders.

[SIZE=5]OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING NOW AVAILABLE! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]T-shirts, sweatshirts (hoodies) and zippered sweatshirts styles[/SIZE]

We rely on your financial support to keep G2IC online. This official G2IC clothing sale is a fund-raiser and occurs only once every two years. Get yours now before its too late!

Please check http://store.g2ic.com for get yours! Taking orders now through early November 2015, for delivery late November 2015.

Thank you for your support!

g2ic-2015-tee.jpg

g2ic-2015-zip.jpg

is that a different brand of shirt youre using? the ones from last time were perfect… sizing and fabric.

nvm… its the same brand

one small comment on the back logo though… seeing it on the shirt makes me wish the “generation 2 integra club” was under it like how the old design was… i still like it though. i’ll be making my order at the end of the month. i already made my cart and am already excited to get it…

:dance::dance::dance:

3 dancing bananas worth of excitement

I wish the sedan was an option like the last hoodie I bought, but I’ve put my order thru for this year’s.

I’ll just sharpie an extra door on…

wheres the love for FAT people?

The store and products are amazing. Would definitely purchase products.

baltimore car service | baltimore limo | baltimore limousines
For any assistance please call (443) 636 – 7437 Email at bmorelimo@gmail.com

My hoodie and tshirt have been long ovedue for replacement. Thanks Niel!

Can’t wait!

Laokid, are you talking about 3XL ?

I can’t justify the costs and complexity of the sedan version anymore. They didn’t sell very well last time.

Ordered my stuff, not missing out like I did last time.

If you’re still looking for the previous version, I still have the following T shirts:

Small White 3-Door
Medium Red 4-Door
Large Blue 4-Door

[QUOTE=N FUL FX;2330594]Laokid, are you talking about 3XL ?

I can’t justify the costs and complexity of the sedan version anymore. They didn’t sell very well last time.[/QUOTE]

i actually need a 4xl tall if possible? i want a black pullover hoodie and a white sticker :slight_smile:

ordered my hoodie. thanks!

Ordered and paid for mine! Thanks

Laokid, I can probably do a 4XL for a surcharge of around $6 additional or so, but I don’t think they make that in a tall – it will just be really wide. Does that work?

4XL 32Length 32Width 39Sleeve

any other colors available like red etc…?

Just ordered hoodie and stickers. Now the waiting begins. Meanwhile my date with a california smog technician looms over my head…

Yes, there are other colors available. See the store link to view available colors.

Thanks to all those who have shown support so far.

Ordered some swag. thnx

Neil I dont seem to see the hoodie I would like to order 2 of them please let me know the color and prints available I went to the store and it only shows the shirts. Thanks! Email me at terbong_aswit@yahoo.com or text me at (415) 420-5039.

I’ll get back to you soon, Terbong.

Let me tally up all the orders to see if I received enough to make these prices reasonable. I hope to do that today sometime. I also have some requests to offer some 3XL sizes. I’m a little behind because of some family matters I had to deal with.