G2IC Clothing order 2015 - Check this thread for updates. No more orders.

There are a lot of problems with how the ordering was processed. Customers didn’t follow the shipping instructions and WAY UNDERPAID for those orders. (It does not cost $1.50 to mail a sweatshirt to Canada, people!).

You’ll be contacted directly if there are any problems with your order.

Laokid, I enabled the larger sizes.

I just placed my order thanks again Neil!

I paid 3.00+ to ship to Fairfield CT damn I got ripped lol, but I replied to you email though

Hey Brent, a few of you guys asked if I could just invoice you the difference, so I’ll end up doing that. Thanks. You should see that in your email. I don’t want orders to drop off because of this little issue anyway.

I put the final tally of the orders into the shop. I received fewer orders than I thought I’d get, so I’m hoping the cost doesn’t increase too much. Will keep you guys updated as I get info.

Hey Neil, would it be possible to change the sticker color i ordered from white to silver? I just realized the ones I bought last time were silver and not white. My order number was 2288.

Can you email me that? I’ll see if I still have the quantity after all the other orders. Thanks

emailed, thanks

there’s not an option to add too cart…

Paid for mine but not sure if i paid properly for the shipping to Canada,

Neil I sent you emails

[QUOTE=N FUL FX;2331030]I’ll get back to you soon, Terbong.

Let me tally up all the orders to see if I received enough to make these prices reasonable. I hope to do that today sometime. I also have some requests to offer some 3XL sizes. I’m a little behind because of some family matters I had to deal with.[/QUOTE]

I’m also interested in a zip up hoodie.

Haven’t received email on the price difference if you could that would be great

I’ll send invoices once I box your orders up.

Guess what’s here!

Packing has begun.

The majority of orders will be on their way tomorrow. Some of you still need to send in some additional shipping costs before I mail those out. I probably won’t have time during the week because of my job, so earliest time again would be Friday. They’re all priority mail (except for international) so they shouldn’t take long.

Thanks for your support. Let me know if you have any questions.

Got mine!

Would really love if you guys and gals would post pix of you wearing them.