G2IC Clothing order 2015 - Check this thread for updates. No more orders.

anyway i can get in on these? i know im late :frowning: please let me know Neilā€¦ my old ones are faded :frowning:

I have extra of some shirts that I will make available soon.

Got mine yesterday thanks again Neil!!!

have all the orders shipped I have not received mine yet.

I canā€™t tell what your order is without any information. Name? Order # ?

got my stuff todayā€¦ thanks neil. my holiday will now be enjoyed to the fullest :cloud9:

Mine came in yesterday as well. Thanks and the hoodie looks great!

Well nothing seems to be returned to me, so I hope all went well with the orders! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING G2IC!

I REALLY like how the shirts came out with the new logo. Very clean.

Iā€™m assuming Iā€™m super late to the party for this, will I need to wait till next time to get a shirtā€¦since the G2IC Store doesnā€™t show any?

I still have some. I just havenā€™t had the time to update the store :frowning:

i would like to get one if you get a chance, i can paypal/venmo whatever for a L size shirt.

A black one btw, my email is ryenconner1992 @ gmail.com

Planning on updating the store Thursday or Friday night. I carved out some time.

The store has been updated. You can purchase designs from 2014 and 2015. Thanks!

http://store.g2ic.com

Sweet! I shall go shopping lol

Hello Neil,

Is there a way to have the shirts made in Canada for Canadian orders? I wanted a t-shirt at 12$ but the shipping is 44$!!! I think you do pre-made orders, so for Canada youā€™d have to deal with a silkscreener and have them made to order I guess.
And maybe there are sites that allow part of the sale price profit to go back to g2ic. I understand that the money for the site is the main goal. Youā€™d need feedback and info from Canadian members, maybe some are aware of places that do this.

At least with the stickers alone it is 1.50$ so no issue there.