G2IC Shirts / Hoodies coming soon, proceeds to redesign website.

My plan is to make another batch of shirts and hoodies around September of this year. I’d like to use the proceeds from this to totally revamp G2IC’s website. I have NOT been happy at all with this new version of VBULLETIN, and I think it’s overkill for what the site is used for. I want to make it much more streamlined. I’m taking suggestions for what features you would like to see on here and I’ll try to incorporate the best ideas. Thanks for your continued support.

Count me in for some gear :slight_smile:

I can’t think of any suggestions off the top of my head. What are the issues you’re having or what don’t you like? It’s definitely different but I don’t think I’ve run into any issues. Just kind of a bummer that the forums are so dead now, seems everything has moved to Facebook. I suppose that’s good for some stuff but sucks for buying/selling.

looking forward to loading up on more shirts. mine keep getting worn and then dirty… well stained actually. i need 30-84 more shirts to last me for the month

Haha nice!

Awesome! I need hoodies and shirts. Will they be the same as the last batch?

I’m still moving in to my new place, so I haven’t decided yet. I don’t even have a computer set up, and just got Internet two days ago. I’m hoping to provide a status regarding the design with a few weeks.

I’d be down for a zip-up hoodie!

its around September =D

Do you need a computer? I have a laptop I could ship you out. Just pay shipping and its yours. Nothing really fast, just an i5 running windows 7

I actually loathe working on a laptop, but thanks for offering. I’m back on a desktop now, but due to the hurricane, I have a lot of cleanup and minor repairs / preparations to do that has taken away the time I had to get this going.

I put the new logo in with the printer to make sure the stock spoiler won’t cause a problem. Stay tuned for details.

I’m still waiting for a quote so I can set the prices. I plan to debut the altered logo along with instructions this weekend.

Stoked!

I don’t know what’s going on. The T-shirt company has been very unresponsive. I can’t get a quote which means I can’t put prices up and offer pre-orders. I’m working on it.

Still nothing to update. I’ll have some time to work on this again Saturday night. Stay tuned. Apologies for the delay.

All, I apologize for the delay. I’m managing some unforeseen circumstances that is consuming most of my time. I really want to at least begin accepting orders before the end of the year, with shipments occurring late Jan/early Feb. The prices will remain the same: $12 for Tshirts, $20 for pullover sweatshirts (hoodies), and $25 for zippered ones. Colors will be black, gray, white.

thanks for the update… i will be on watch…

Again, sorry. I still couldn’t make this happen and it’s now the end of the year. I still want to do this though and will still provide updates whenever possible. Thanks for your patience. I may just take a day off from work once the kids are in school to work on this uninterrupted.

Any word on when you’ll have more tees or hoodies up for sell again?

Ill be in for ordering a hoodie and some decals!