G2IC Turbo Guide

im gonna assume this guy is talkin bout an s2000 engine with an accord vtec tranny? that would work but would be stupid so who cares. i would never spend more on the engine than the car is worth…EVER!..well unless i was worth over a billion.

or accord…

Originally posted by KraZEtEggIE
im gonna assume this guy is talkin bout an s2000 engine with an accord vtec tranny? that would work but would be stupid so who cares. i would never spend more on the engine than the car is worth…EVER!..well unless i was worth over a billion.

got one!

no mention of pgmfi or homemadeturbo tho =/

Perhaps I’ll add some more links like that in the future. But I’ve been busting my ass on this for a while, I need a break…

excellent write-up, thank you for making my journey to the darkside a little brighter.

what year did accords have an f20? i know most have f22

well this weekend i finally installed 450 with safc and found out what the problem was-after rereading my post i thought to myself how stupid i was-the first time i tried to install the 450’s one of the black/yellow wire was not connected good thus made my car run like s h i t-i had a left over resistor from a civic and rewired following Haberdasher’s guide and wolla!!! Again, thanks for all those who helped and to Haberdasher who owned me…

Good work dude

anyone here ever use the auto parts store premium version? (id never use the cheap one… but im sure the premium is alot better)

Haber. are you no longer the MOD for FI?

Who is now?

Originally posted by xenocron
[B]Haber. are you no longer the MOD for FI?

Who is now? [/B]

there’re no assigned mods. maybe the archiver but thats it.

off topic but does haberdasher have any vids of his car in action maybe, i as well as others would probably like to see.

nice work haberdasher:rockon:

premium version of what?

nope, not a mod anymore

no vid camera so no vids, maybe some day :frowning:

:up:

yes every fi participant should be required to make a motivational video :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah i would love to have some motivation to keep my car since it is paid for and insurance is only 43.00 a month. Give me motivation someone, i can’t stand my car and all i keep thinking to myself is S2000 S2000 S2000 S2000 here i come… Oh well maybe i’ll like the S2k alot more than my car anyway.

i have this weird feeling that the word “search” will be replaced with “turbo guide”

nice work!:smiley:

Nice write up Dave. Hope you’re doing ok up there.
The Socalers miss you man!

Just read the guide and it’s safe to call it “The Turbo Bible”

Haberdasher: I receievd my remote oil filter kit with larger oil filter, and oil cooler. my question is. the oil cooler looked to have about a 4an fittings but there are fittings on there to covnert it to a way tinier barbed fitting. the fitting has a 1/8" ID. I’m guessing this was done to keep oil pressures up. just wodnering what size fitting you ahve on yours and if my 1/8" in and out are too small.