Gas sucks

yeah, hybrid cars will be popular soon. i’d rather have 60mpg on regular gas than 29mpg.

yesterday I filled my truck up and it was the most ive ever spent on gas in one vehicle at any given time.

84 bucks:( and my wifes IS is premium and its costing 62 to fill up. if this keeps up im buying a huffy for the price of a tank of gas and using that this summer!

oh how I miss the days when a 20 would fill up my accord or integra and I had to walk back inside to get my change.

right now we (NJ) have the lowest gas prices in the nation. I’ve been filling up when I hit 1/2 a tank. I went to fill it yesterday and found a place that was selling it for $3.16 / gal. I pull up to the pump, the guy grabs my card and says “What joo want?” Fill it regular! “No regular. 89 ok? ok!!” then proceeds to try to fill it with 89 at $3.33 9/10 a gal. I was like um NO! Grabbed my card and left. Found another station that was 3.17 today.

yea ive seen that on the news john and the most exp is in sf. now I live 30 miles from sf(easy bay area) and ive seen some ridiculous prices. I should take pics. I swear some of these gas station owners are on crack!

ryan some station owners here are on crack. I got gas in vauxhall nj for $3.17 / gal today, a few miles away in summit, NJ 87 octane is selling for $3.79. Sometimes the prices change .20 or more in a matter of blocks. Theres a shell station on chestnut st in Union NJ thats charging about $3.50/gal for 87 , a Delta station 3 blocks down, also on chestnut street is selling gas at $3.27/gal. There are a few other stations on that same street ranging in price from $3.29 to $3.40. So prices ranging from $3.27-$3.50 on the same block and I can assure you that no matter what the truck says , the gas most likely came from the same refinery.

i checked today and they were
87-4.13
89-4.23
91-4.36

[QUOTE=da9leo;1858578]^^damn

heres what it was like 2 weeks ago, ill take a pic today

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, wonder how long until people start robbing gas stations for gas…

how would that work pull up to the pump and have your boy run and say turn on
pump for my boy needs gas

[QUOTE=allmotorda9;1859353]how would that work pull up to the pump and have your boy run and say turn on
pump for my boy needs gas[/QUOTE]

wat

Hmmm, wonder how long until people start robbing gas stations for gas…
my guess is not long, this is pathetic

sorry my typing skills have been off all day
how to rob a gas sation for gas
pull your car up to the pump and have a friend run in with a gun and say turn on the pump i need some gas

haha, we still have alot of pumps around here you don’t have to prepay :up: jk

[QUOTE=allmotorda9;1859362]sorry my typing skills have been off all day
how to rob a gas sation for gas
pull your car up to the pump and have a friend run in with a gun and say turn on the pump i need some gas[/QUOTE]

and you do realize you’re trapped at the pump for a solid 3 to 5 mins. Long enough for someone to I don’t know call the police or memorize your plate? Gas stations NEVER have security cameras either.

i wouldnt do it but that the only way i can think about it happening

why not hijack a tanker enroute and steal a few 55 gallon drums worth?

that would work two but why not just take the truck drum it and ditch the truck?well atleast as much as you can

Well, It’s not that bad here yet.
Only $3.94 per gallon of 87 octain @ the local Shell station. :nobody:
I just started to ride mountain bike.
Only here were I really need to go close by.
The weather is great for it now. :clap:
Such, as the store or visiting just close in the area friends.
I can’t wait for the gas price to go up, that way I can get myself another job, just ta pay for gas. :mad:
P.S. Tanks Mr. Bush…:mad: .

Cecil…

Payed 3.92 for premium today.

Its peaked right now at 3.45 here…

and john you know to hijack a truck you need three black EG civics with body kits and green underglow!

+altezza’s