7. Ford Motor
  8. Citigroup
  9. Bank of America Corp.
  10. AT&T

3 of the top 5 HAHA

and just some more salt to the wound

A pirate rocket hit an empty Japanese oil tanker off the Yemen coast

guess what that means

Sad thing is that I was more upset about hitting $2 a gallon way back when I was a youngin than I am about it hitting $4 a gallon this year

Maybe the price is coming down or what?:clap:

:lol: PAID!

and mashimoto zx tires :lol:

I use 87 from SHELL.
I should start driving the posted speed of 65mph for now on.
Maybe piss everybody behind me on the FWY’s…?
:mad:

Umm he’s not the reason its so high.

What’s so funny about a spelling mistake?

Actually the civics in FAF did not have altezzas.

yes they did. theres even a little gif image around about it. i remember seeing it in peoples signatures.

I"m pretty sure the black ones didn’t have them…

this whole thing is insane! Im paying 1bout $3.69 gal where i’m at…and thats the cheap stuff!

What I find interesting is last summer gas in my area of CA was around 3.50 a gallon, a little lower than it is now. I don’t remember the same “the sky is falling,” stuff back then. either way, get use to a gradual increase in gas prices. since I started driving 10 years ago gas has gone up $2.50 to $3.00 a gallon. When I was in high school gas was $.97 a gallon at its lowest. every year about this time gas prices begin to go up, then fall comes around and they drop a little bit, but never to where they were before the usual summer increase in price. There really isn’t any point in getting upset over something you have no control over. all you can really do is cut down on unnecessary trips or get a car that gets 40+ mpg.

I wish the whole country WOULD do something about it…when we sit here and take it, the oil companies know they can get away with it…they’re reporting record profits and there is no real reason gas needs to be this high!!!

If you fuckers can’t afford gas, it’s time to examine just where you’re spending your money.

If you’re living outside your means, you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

This country doesn’t set the price of a barrel of oil. The oil companies don’t set the cost of a barrel of oil either. The fact is that its traded on the commodities exchange and wild speculation fueled by 1) a rogue faction of a splinter militant group in africa blowing up a 13ft section of pipe 2) Instability in the middle east 3) instability in south america 4) the weak america dollar 5) the rising costs of refining and transporting oil products due to an aging american oil infrastructure 6) oil producing nations meeting global demand < due to the above mentioned factors > 7) america’s dependence on foreign oil ) is whats setting the prices.

A total overhaul of how oil is obtained and refined , the USA’s usage of that oil , and strengthening of the US dollar are some of the ways we can lower the cost of gas.

It will hit $5.00 a gallon. People will continue to buy it. If fewer people buy the gas and there is more of a supply then a demand then the price will start to fall. Right now there is more than enough supply to meet the demand and OPEC has even said they will release more oil to meet the demand if the supply starts to dwindle.

[QUOTE=Armed Ferret;1859699]If you fuckers can’t afford gas, it’s time to examine just where you’re spending your money.

If you’re living outside your means, you have nobody to blame but yourselves.[/QUOTE]

:iagree: and Bacardi, how do you suggest we have some sort of effect on gas prices? some people don’t have alot of choice in how much they drive. some of us can’t carpool to work or take mass transportation. So it’s either drive, or don’t go to work. The above statement is very true. if you set things up right with your finances a major increase in gas prices may cut into the fun money a tiny bit, but you shouldn’t get yourself into a situation where $10 a week extra in gas is going to do you in.

You are correct, no altezzas. And the gif image is a photoshop, because in the movie there was no altezza.

suck it up girls. we drive hondas; do we really have much to complain about when gas prices keep going up??? NOPE!

if it’s such a big deal take the bus. more gas for me :nana:

everybody should grab a second job:rant:

[QUOTE=BBP-GS DA;1860059]suck it up girls. we drive hondas; do we really have much to complain about when gas prices keep going up??? NOPE!

if it’s such a big deal take the bus. more gas for me :nana:[/QUOTE]

not everyone on here still drives Hondas, and not all Hondas get great miles per gallon. hell my 93 Accord only gets 24mpg right now.