Half siz rad

What brand half siz rads are people using and do they cool as good as a stock full rad I don’t want junk looking for quality stuff. Thanks

If youre asking questions about their cooling ability then I suggest you stay full size. Get a full mishimoto set up and be done. Radiator, cooling fan with shroud and a normal mishimoto slim fan.

Just some random information for you…

theres no point in going half rad for the fun of it. People go half size for a reason. Im going to assume you arent boosted or running some large tube header. There is no benefit to going half size unless you have an actual need to do so. You get no style/cool/performance points for doing so.

I have a go auto works turbo kit and the fan on drivers side is only .200 away from the waste gate discharge tube I don’t want to melt the fan I would think that a dule core half rad would cool as good as the stock single core right.

I have the Go-Autoworks half size which is a dual core. I’m running the stock ac fan on the front of it and my temps stay exactly the same as stock. A dual core half will be just as good as a regular full size. If you’re worried about your fan, get a slim fan and put it on the front side of the radiator. Or use the stock ac fan and put it on the front side if you have room. That’s what I did. Just make the fan spin the opposite way

I have 2 slim fans Iam keeping the ac so I was thinking of Geting a half size rad and puting the second fan on the ac condencor . I was going to get rad from go auto works