Has anyone else had problems with blackda6?

he has a good rating but ive noticed others have posted bout not recieving stuff and not giving trackin number and i have been waitin for almost a month on one piece headlights i have sent him $80 to ship to my house he keeps saying he will and give me trackin number but wont answer calls or text when i try to get ahold of him to see when there coming i just advise people to be cautious bout getting anything from him cause now im out 80 bucks and still no headlights

I havent got my cam seal and its been over a month…not bad mouthing the guy and he seemed legit but i havent recieved anything and i even asked for a tracking number but never got it.

ya he keeps sayin he will send it and give me a trackin number but will never answer a text or anything

you should just start a dispute on paypal and have him explain himself there

i emailed him and he reply just before this past weekend…i send the money and he told me also that he was gonna ship out priority mail…i have already emailed him and told him just to refund me the money if not i was gonna open a dispute through paypal.

just dont wait too long to dispute it.

I bought an oil filter from him about 2 months ago if not longer and never got it.
Said he would refund my money or give me a so called discount if I purchase another item of his. No refund, no discount :frowning:

Better to buy from people who ship with delivery confirmation from now on to make sure they actually shipped it.

ok will do

Found him on another Forum.
I want’d to buy the Ichibahn Spark Plug Cover.
http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=43275

he was pretty sane back in 2005. I don’t know what happened, but as for now… I can understand him not wanting to goto the post office to ship something. I did that to a great repeat customer of mine… made the poor guy wait 2 months while his package waited at my door. I was just so damn lazy. Now i make an effort to NOT accept money until i’m ready to work. :angel:

So did he get into a Serious Accident?
Is that why he can’t Send out items that’s People have Paid for?
But yet can bump his Thread back up on another Forum?
&that makes it Okay?

daum…so hes selling the stuff in another forum?that is really messed up…i paypaled him for a switch and the fender moldings…he got the payment but never shipped out the items…i opened a dispute on paypal…but not sure what are they gonna do…i emailed him many times that if he couldnt ship the items just to refund the money and thats it…but i guess not…i have bougth stuff from people here but never thought i would come across someone like this.

Okay so Im finally back online, I do apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused as there are many personal things that have prevented me from performing all my duties as a seller, student, worker, etc. but with that being said I am not making excuses for my actions. The following has been taken to correct the following transactions as I do take full responsibility to uphold my reputation as a seller:

ef_junky - I wasn’t able to issue you a refund via Paypal because it is out of the timeframe, so I went ahead and just Paypal’ed you the amount plus a little extra to take care of the fees. I do still have the headlights, but I assume you have already sourced some.

dalejrfan88 - that cam seal is for sure lost in the mail, i couldn’t find the paypal transaction so just give me your email and i will be more than glad to refund you, or discount $20 off any item I have. The cam seal I believe you paid $15 shipped for, but correct me if I am wrong.

scriblz07 - the money has been refunded via paypal already since I hardly ever use my old email and paypal associated with g2ic since I sold my DA. I do apologize for the inconvenience and I sent you a email as well. Pictured below is the switch which I do have but not the moldings like I said.

IntegraDA05 - yes that is me, I use NWP now that I no longer own a DA as it helps me sell my other non-DA parts. I am not hiding nor scamming anybody, just ran into a few issues but I am taking care of the people as best I can now.

jayracer - as always we had a great transaction history (jdm floormats and some other items), I do apologize to the others.

hayate - as I told you before, I did ship out the Hamp Oil Filter and as usual, USPS took forever to return it to me. Look below to see the actual oil filter returned to me, 2 months later from when i shipped it out. It says you moved? So again, not my error but I did assume it got lost and offered you a discount on the JDM cluster in which you never responded to me for. Again, give me your email and I can refund you or offer you a discount of double what you paid for the filter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

dalejrfan88 - that cam seal is for sure lost in the mail, i couldn’t find the paypal transaction so just give me your email and i will be more than glad to refund you, or discount $20 off any item I have. The cam seal I believe you paid $15 shipped for, but correct me if I am wrong.

I would love to pick up those floormats you have, but like alot of people nowadays i dont have the extra cash. You were correct i believe it was $15 also. My paypal is loweredsierra97@yahoo.com. I would also like to thank you for being a stand up guy and coming on here and straightening things out. I know it wasnt alot of money for me so i wasnt exactly worried about it and just chalked it up as a loss, but for others it may have been different. Its good to know there are still a few people out there you can trust.

thank you for understandind, money has been sent to you plus a little extra to take care of the paypal fees as well. in the future just remind me and I’ll be more than glad to discount anything I am selling for you, have a good day bro.

Refund recieved! thank you sir

blackda6, here is my email: gsrboy92@hotmail.com

Hope to get the refund soon. The house was being remodeled but I am still living there… USPS :frowning:

hayate - refund sent, yea USPS during the holidays = :mad: