Hello From Southern Indiana!

Good gravy!!! That’s a sexy car!!! Nice Nice Nice!! I wish I could have the time to do all that to my Integra too :slight_smile:

Phenomenal attention to detail!!! I love every bit of it, from the painting of the engine bay with out one square inch being missed to the tucked radiator. Keep up the great work:up:

What were the wheel/tire specs when you were on the Spoon SW388’s?

Thanks for the words guys. teggykid952, the wheels were 15x6.5 +35 offset with 12mm spacers. Got some slightly better pics of the bay, along with the valve cover and spark plug wire cover. Still from a phone, but better than the others. Smallest thing ever, but I really love the way the plug wire cover turned out. The logo and letters were painted, and then i polished the face back out.

Now that youve posted that spark plug wire cover for the b20/18b’s alot of people are going to be interested bugging you haha

amazingly clean shave man well done…

is that a custom front lower corso port

ermagerd, er wernt wern!

Got a little bit of work done last night. I put my trans and short block together, all black hardware, stainless flat washers. Also got my rear mount bolted to the subframe and bolted my brake booster plate and brake master up to the firewall. Did some work on the brake lines inside the firewall, but no pics. Hasport sent the wrong driver side mount (sent me a 92-93 ls/gs/rs mount instead of 90-91) so I’ll be waiting for that one. Hopefully they send me one out asap so I can get some things bolted in, get all my hoses cut and fitted. So we’ll see. Here are a couple of pics.

looks so fresh!! good stuff man.

This is the first car that makes me want to shave my bay… Good work sir!

Wow, I’m digging this thread. Superb job on the bay! I know how much work that is. In for more.

Welcome!! You’re not to far from me. When have been having some meets and every once in a while some photo shoots if you’re interested let me know. Always need More DA guys around lol. By the way nice teg!

91_LS_Special, are you the guy I sold the bumper too a few months back? Or the guy I bought the rear bumper from?
So got some work done, doesn’t look like much, but 16 hour shifts have been kicking my ass. Everything under the dash is almost done. Waiting on my new throttlebody to come I so I can port match it to the intake plenum, then I can bolt it to the head and and put the head on. (Just so much easier to do that than put the manifold on after). Hoping to have it on the road by the end of march.

:up::up::up:

Much easier to do that before installing the motor…

I had to pull mine off in December to port-match it… not entirely a fun experience.

Always nice to see progress on this one man :slight_smile:

This build is amazing! I’m loving your engine bay man. Nice work!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Hoping to hit it pretty hard this week. So we’ll see how the progress goes.

Datshitcray dude haha. Seriously though it’s stupid clean. Good luck with everything!

are you running a quick disconnect engine harness? also if i may inquire as to what radiator your running?