Here's the skinny on Omniman's Front A-Arm Camber Kits

Just spoke with KTeller ( www.kteller.com/store ) and the Omniman full upper a-arm (with replacable balljoint) camber kit for the DA is expected to arrive on the 20th of this month. Expect them to be readily available shortly thereafter (obviously it’s going to take a few minutes to sort through a huge boatload of stuff ;)).

Anyhow…just a heads-up that it’ll be here soon!! :up:

did he address the slipage that occurs at the four set screws?

Cool. Do you happen to know the adjustment range?
-nino

yes. they are updated versions of the skunk2 units, with several subtle improvements, one of which is improved fastening on the balljoints.

they allow +/- 4 degrees of camber.

Finally! I PM’d on HT about these months ago. Can’t wait for this product to hit the streets, y0.

Damn, I wonder if he can retrofit the Vision arms to gain some positive camber adjustment.

Do you know if they are gusseted/reinforced like the Vision arms?

wow, i wanted a unit like the vision one, but didn’t cause of the lack of camber correction…+/- 4 is awesome…i would get these,…price?

169 for the arms (both sides, yes).
reinforced too.

Nice! Nice price to.

Nice
Schu

Sweet. I know I’ll be buying a set.

Cool. Can’t wait to get a set.
-nino

awesome now I won’t have to raise my car up cause of too much negative camber, and can replace my ball joints at the same time!

Looks nice. When I get coilovers I’ll have to get some.

FUKKIN RIGHT!!!I want a set…

-Josh

wow! for 169$ im totally gettin a set! what a nice new alternative to camber correction and new upper balljoints! :inlove:

will the balljoints be included with the control arms or do you have to buy them seperately?

the pic is what you get…1 pair of a-arms with balljoints and all the propuh mounting hardware. :up:

sweet shit… ill have to get a set shipped up north.

BTW i knew you would be lurkin around here. lol :loser: hehe j/k

Will he have an EF app?

Ben

where is omni located at?