Here's the skinny on Omniman's Front A-Arm Camber Kits

they look awesome… but i can make them for $0.99 with some tin and tin snips. :stuck_out_tongue:

ok ok no more joking. Its nice to see people still making parts for our dinosaur cars. Will they come in any other color besides red? Only cuz where I live the more stock your car looks the less it will be messed with. (meaning when the steal it and see red a-arms you know they’re gonna take them. IF they were black however the might be over looked)

www.omnipowerusa.com for all your little questions (like where are they located). :up:

:inlove:

woohoo, that does it. its gonna be omnipower coilovers and a-arms for me. sorry tein but with those prices and quality you can’t go wrong. thanks for the update mark, i was always hoping they would make a-arms for our cars.

how soon is soon?

and I wonder if you could use the Ingalls style camber kit with this camber kit for even more camber adjustment :wink:

read the first post :wink:

…group buy…? :stuck_out_tongue:

more than likely. i’ll talk to kteller (biggest OP dealer i know of other than the company) and see what can be done. :up:

Omniman, Is definatelly taking steps in the right direction…

I had my hands on the z-speed ones years ago, but decided to sell them for some reason, and could never find other ones. I guess he finally used his hookups from z-speed/skunkworks/skunk2 to get shit done right…

I will be ordering these, allong with his coilovers!!!

:werd:

WOW That seems too good of a price to be true for such a kit…

Nice, Looks like a good replacement for the Ingalls kit. Might have to look into that for myself…

Later,
BR

definitely going to need it. I just dropped the car on Koni yellows/Neuspeeds. I’m in the market for those.

Aren’t they the same?

i’m getting ready to install koni yellows and ground controls in the next couple weeks. would yall wait until those come out or go ahead and get an ingalls kit?

any idea if they are going to make full coilovers for our cars, and when? I was getting ready to order some GR2’s or AGX’s for my Tein S-Tech’s, but might sell the springs and just get their coilovers/a-arms/rear camber kit.

you can just use the coils for EG/DC. rears mount up the same way (and spring rates are the same for all except the ITR race) and all you need is the front fork piece that mounts the shock to the LCA. :up:

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=872147&page=3

coilovers are in development for our cars. :drool:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Hello everyone, wow it feels nice to be on this forum… that is right… after long waiting and waiting… i ve spoke with steve (happens daily lol) and we’ve been able to get some DA stuff on the way here!

ive spoke/email the admin here, to find out the requirements to setup a sponsorship deal. this way i can directly deal a group buy for you guys!

hope to hear from many of you and hope we can setup something where every gets what they need

bear with us in steps… first coilovers and then camber, etc

oh and to that guy who said “for that price too good to be true”

you aint see nothing yet! :drool:

:werd: :up:

if you kids want to support folks who support us, show the love for kteller, rocket motorsports, omnipower, and full-race/z10. crossmembers, non-vtec kickass valvetrain and cams, suspension components out the yang, killer camber kits, and to top it all off we get kickass prices thru kteller (if you haven’t browsed the kteller.com site, i highly suggest you get your cracks over there). :up:

i’ve already spent some of my breaks when i’m working underground emailing this cat back and forth about cams and other shizzle…never hesitates to help out with advice and other info. i can’t put enough :up:'s on this post to do justice. :stuck_out_tongue: