Here's the skinny on Omniman's Front A-Arm Camber Kits

No. different geometry. I dont want less caster and stuff.

Ben

how do those 4 screws slip? they don’t on a convential shock setup with a plate camber kit so why on the a-arms? i was just curious sorry!

I think it was a design done previously that slipped but has been corrected with these.

i will definitely be selling my TWO ingalls extreme kits and getting this kit :up:

great…after I buy my ingalls kits :frowning:

you and your lateness mark :down:

I have been looking into these for a while, and kteller site/reputation on honda-tech is awesome!!!

I will definatelly be supporting them when I purchase my traction bars/coilovers/a-arm camber kit!!!

Havent seen a better traction bar in a while, I used to have the comp engineering one, and it ruled… too bad they stoped making them…

run a search under my name and omnipower and you shall find a very nice Email i received from them :rockon:

id wait… i currently have a generic ingalls kit and im gonna burn those fuckers and buy these fuckers

any details on the balljoint material?
replacement cost?
whats the expected lifetime of poly vs oem anyways? i think i have a refillable moog tie rod end…

regarding the coilovers, how does the quality and valving compare to koni’s given the same spring rates? at this point they just dont seem convincing enough to recommend to others…

sorry X, i don’t make 'em and neither does kteller. hit up steve with that question; i’m sure he’ll answer it nice and quick for ya. :up:

Count me in:up:

Let me know when that group buy starts :wink:

and yea im also curious like XDEep about the koni’s compared to the omni one’s

thats a valid statement, but untill you’ve personally try on a set * i can vouch* you cant recommend anything.

ive been in 3 cars with omnipower coilovers and they all rode very nice!

the valving is a lot better then the standard coilover out there, if you read on my site bout them, youll see they use a larger piston and upgraded valving system:

here is a little more info:

Using many of the technologies found in Porsche 911 GT2/GT3 coilovers.Coilovers can be raised or lowered, up to 4”, from two separate positions which allows the user to raise or lower their vehicle without affecting spring preload or damper stroke length. We incorporated large 46mm pistons along with 20mm shafts which we found far superior to typical smaller piston/shaft coilovers. By using large 46mm pistons we were able to greatly reduce the stroke length, while still moving the same amount of fluid, resulting in unprecedented efficiency. All coilover systems include high grade aluminum pillow mounts further enhancing overall control. We used CNC Wound SAE 9254 Racing Springs which were found to be the longest lasting spring on the market that showed no tendencies to sag.

any details on the valving system?

im by no means an engineer, but i dont know if having a larger piston necessarily means better (since it seems to be one of the shining points.) JIC for example touts a larger ss piston but it doesn’t seem to have significantly helped them over their rival (tein imo).

as for the spring, i dunno if i would trust anyone but eibach. they have years of experience, have a huge race following, and their quality control and testing is very meticulous - million mile simulations, pass/fail criteria down to the half millimeter, lifetime warranty against sag…

im not trying to discredit omniman or anything, i just heard a few people who were excited about it and didnt really know why other than offering a leap of faith. as new as they are and without details its hard to sway from whats proven, especially with the more hardcore audience they seem to be geared towards. im all for the underdog so if they can backup what they claim…

what he said… im kinda curious as how they ride and what not… but im guessing a lot of people(including myself) like them for the price… these things are farking cheap for a full setup compared to some of the other brands that make full coilover setups for our cars… cheapest ive seen was tein so far… everything goes up from a grand after that… but then again the only way i know if these coilovers are good are not is by buying them a testing them out… and even then id probably keep them cuz i wouldnt know what to compare the setup to… im currecntly on skunkWORKS coilovers with tokico blues and it sucks donkey nuts… and im guessing these coilovers wouldnt be worse than my ride now…

well the difference is that some of those huge priced items are a different system all together. at least to me.

all i can stay without you actually having is a pair, is you look at the style and tech put into them. you look at his track record, working and developing skunk2’s line up which have coilovers that are proven to be decent, working and developign with buddy club , dynamic and a few other big companies out there. steve omniman has put more then enough item on the mark that have a great track record.

as to the piston question: its stated right there:
By using large 46mm pistons we were able to greatly reduce the stroke length, while still moving the same amount of fluid, resulting in unprecedented efficiency!

i just bought a set of koni sports, and i don’t wanna buy a whole new complete coilover now… So I was wondering if omniman makes a sleeve type coilover for the G2 integra (like the Ground Controls i was gonna get) and what the spring rates are on them?

also when you do the group buy, that will be just for the A-arms correct?

Can’t wait to pick up some coilovers, a-arms, and rear camber kit.

to be honest, you don’t really need a group buy to get a kickass price on what’s already available. :wink:

i’m also going to go out on a limb and say that since other companies (respected companies, mind you) come out with sleeve coils for the 90-01 integra, the omni sleeves should work fine if you get the other model teg coils. :up:

spring rates are on the omnipowerusa website. :slight_smile:

Since noone else has piped in yet…

archivethis

Later,
BR

gotcha :up: