HondaTom's Dirty DA Build

I used a few things but Crest whitening tooth paste worked the best. oh and a lot of Q-tips.

I will b trailering the DA back out here next year hopefully. I wont be moving back but I am definitely going to run it out here for sure.

Sorry for the double post lol

I will be home next week and then the fun begins.
I am talking with a guy trying to get some ITB’s and I have quite a few goodies that I am going home with.
As soon as I hit the garage and clean everything up I will be taking pictures of everything. I am getting all of my suspension powder coated. I had already painted everything but I found a shop that will powder coat everything for me for dirt cheap.

I am also buying a jdm front end dc2 gsr with the original motor.

So I hope there is no major issues with the car cause I am going to restore it and sell it to fund the track build.

So stay tuned. Oh and the daily civic 4 door is getting boost

Nice headlight restore. I would hate to have done all that to jdm one pieces

Thanks. yeah I had a lot of free time out in Colorado lol

Well sorry for the lack of updates but I have been very busy.
To start off, I parted out my 98 civic lx because I am going to be a dad and I cant have 3 cars anymore. So I took what I needed from the 4 door to finish the integra and I am slowly selling the rest.

So onto the Teg, it has the PIC coilovers on it, I have finished my hydro conversion, The type r is in it, new fuel feed line, finished stitch welding, cage in and bolted down properly, I am working on my fender braces and 3 point strut tower bar, traction bar, innovative trans mount, PLM big tube tri Y long tube header, shaved rad support, -6 an oil line to the head for extra oil volume, wheel spacers for the front, ep3 rear brakes are in, blox camber kit ( I will be changing it for something with spherical bearings) new seat mounts are being made, and a lot more.

I have a lot of pics to post they will be up as soon as possible. stay tuned

So I have a lot done and a lot not done but the car is running again and oh boy is it fast.

I had to rush putting the car back together so I was unable to have my suspension powder coated and I didn’t get to clean the motor like I wanted to. When the car comes to its new home I will however be removing everything one piece at a time.

The ep3 rear brakes even with unknown oe replacement pads the braking made the car feel so much more balanced during braking.

My new header

My new custom made brake lines thanks to Bruce’s Speed Shop in Rockaway NJ

My fuel set up

walbro 255lph fuel pump, -6an from pump to rail, 2 10 micron inline fuel filters, aem fuel rail, aem fpr, rc 270cc injectors, my refinished tank and all new hardware and filler tube

here you can see the lack of the clutch cable and the added oil feed to the head

I will take more pics tomorrow
but as of now I need one more new axle I just got a driver side one but on my test drive today I busted the outer cv on the passenger side the tires are really sticky even more so after they were shaved.

I got the hondata set up for the DA this morning as well as installing the plx wideband.
I definitely have to retune the setup but it is running pretty good. a/f has not gone under 13.5 and hasn’t gone over 15.8 so I am pleased with that but I do want to add another wide band to the other runner on the header being that this setup only has two cylinders being monitored.

the clutch feels great but I am thinking about going from -3an to -4an to reduce pedal effort. I am running an oem exedy clutch and it feels like a stage 3 pressure plate.
I finally got the reservoir mounted to and I am pretty pleased with how the entire setup is coming along but wow this is not the integra I had in 2013.

I am going to be spending time taking apart the four door and scrapping the shell tomorrow so I wont get to work on the teg probably until Friday or Sunday.
but I am going to be re-bleeding the brakes and painting the calipers and rotors. I am also going to be getting my drill press back this weekend so more weight reduction.

:rockon:

I got some beat up fenders and a 90 rear bumper. I cut them up and made some nice track use body panels.

Some annoying news my pic’s from my ek have really tight lower lock rings. everything else moves fine but those ugh. I didn’t have my spanner wrenches today so I couldn’t adjust the height. But all in all I think it looks pretty tough. I promise I will post pics tomorrow

Okay so I am going to stop promising to post pics lol

if you want to see fast picture updates follow me on Instagram.com/happlemotorsports

but I am going to post some pics now just give me a few minutes to upload them