I called AEBS today....

i just get pissed at these assholes cause they give us shitty service but the minute they come to your place of biz they act as if there dollar is more than yours!

hey ferret I’m sorry that you had poor information from whoever it was you were talking to on the phone. I go over to AEBS every now and again to see my boys up there. they are a buisy shop . they are trying to close there shop off from public and trying to concentrate on engine parts and rebuilding, sleeving of engines for particular shops out here in San Diego and other places. not trying to take there side because they could have been alot nicer than they were but not to buy AEBS parts anymore? your talking about AEBS. if you have questions about parts for AEBS for now on I would advise you to talk with the guys over at group5motorsports (there sister company). most people that work with AEBS don’t know much but what they do from day to day. ****There boss is cool as hell and would love to eat up and spit out anybody who is rude to there customers.

ya you should probably file a complaint and get that guy fired. who knows, maybe his opinion was not representative of the owner’s intention.

anywho, i dont know if i buy that retorquing bs. i think there are so many factors that may warrant a retorque, dimple or no dimple. what are AEBS’ instructions when you hit the bottom? do you torque it or turn it hand tight?
i will be torquing my arp studs to 10lbs. if i ever have the cams off soon after, i’ll check torque regardless.

that number is a little low, don’t you think?

I think he meant 100ft-lbs???

He said studs, not nuts.