i guess its time to start one of these !

ive been lurking around on the website alot latley gathering some info…watching some peoples threads as they build there cars…

figured its time…since i started doing somthing tonight figured i would post some pics…

92 LS pretty much stock at the moment just dropped on some SE/GSR < only name ive ever seen them called someone correct me if im wrong…

day after i got it…

the terrible sounding exhaust the previous owner had on it when i got it…

interior is actualy minty fresh, its just torn apart in this pictuer…i need a new center consol piece though they drilled holes in it for toggle switchs that were useless and did nothing…

little bit of body damage, not to bad though

did something no one should ever doo…rattle canned it white :frowning:

started on the body work sanded it down took out the back seats and started pounding it out a bit so there wasnt to much bondo to lay…

decided to lay down some primer in awaiting for actual paint. ill re do everything when i go to actually paint it…the spary paint looked so shitty i couldnt stand it anymore…i dont mind the work seeing as how im jobless and got nothing better to do at the moment except look for a job.

deffinatly need some side skirts to hide were the dumbasses jacked the car up on the panel instead of the factory jack points…

finally got some stock headlights thanks to : 4doorwhore : on here he has a red ls 4 dr…the idiots had the foglights wired to toggle switches, when all they really had to do was peel back some of the headlight loom and the fog wires were right there…

and a pic with the SE/GSR’s ?

since ive got this car ive pulled about some were between 30-45 yrds of useless wiring that went to really nothing…hooked up to power and then the other end was just dangling under the dash…the kids who i got this car from stressed that they wired everything up right when they swapped the motor…its been fun though finding all there screw ups…like my passanger window switch to roll the window down you go up and down doesnt work at all…driver side has to do it…its comical anyways on to what i did tonight

there was some dents and other things on my hood so i started puttin some body filler on it to smooth it out a little… anyways onto the pics enough rambling

thats about as far as i got before it got dark…i sanded them down and there ready for a skim coat to go over them and get sanded and then throw some sandable primer over them and move on to the rest of the car…

i still need to do my trunk lid…a layer or two on the side not to much and a skim coat…and thats really about it… im painting my car the weekend of the 15th…either black, almond, or white…

goal is to repaint it again after i get a job and can afford the paint i want ( aztec green pearl ) that will be way down the road though…

this will be a slow build but i will keep you updated as much as i can

a good start. i’m actually a big fan of stock headlights.

personally i like both ( real ) 1pieces and stock headlights…if i end up finding a pair of 1pieces ill get them and just swap back and forth between stocks and those…

plans are to eventualy paint it ( aztec green pearl )
wheels
real suspension
decent sounding exhaust
half tuck the bay
maybe go turbo down the road

keep it simple as a clean daily driver

hey man nice work! my car went through the same crap yours is and mines pretty clean so i have no doubt yours is next! youre way lucky though, ive had some serious body damage happen to my car lol. keep up the good work and keep us posted :smiley:

Yeah…I traded the guy a 4dr ef that had some serious rust out…I just globbed some bondo in there and painted it white the day I trade him…I felt bad at first but then learned this DA has hellllllla shit wrong with it…like first day I had it I had to change the water pump my buddy helped me with that one…bunch of other random shit that he dint tell me about so I didn’t feel as bad after that haha

Updates will be regular everytime I do somthing…more body work tomorrow

Looks like mine lol, not gonna paint it grey though, keep up the good work

A good trade. I hate 4dr EFs ><
Looks like your getting a lot done. Keep it up :slight_smile:

yeah, its grey for now…im painting it with some ppg black i got laying around on the 15th so im getting it ready for paint right now… the after i get a job and save up and get it a little more straight and a few other parts i want im going to paint it again and do it aztec green pearl < my favorite DA color

[QUOTE=hayate;2176655]A good trade. I hate 4dr EFs ><
Looks like your getting a lot done. Keep it up :)[/QUOTE]

i love 4dr ef’s but DA are my favorite ( honda ) so i couldnt pass it up ! i think i had my 4dr for about 7 days lol…
hey i see your in washington…we should meet up somtime maybe get a little mini meet together

i worked on the hood a little more tonight, took one pic will take some more tomorrow when i finish it and move on to the deck lid…

[QUOTE=shakey021;2176489]

[/QUOTE]

I think they’re commonly called snowflakes. Nice work on the primer, a lot better than the rattle can white.

ahh yes SnowFlakes, now i remember i knew there was another name ive heard them callled…

did they come on SE and GSR’s ?

[QUOTE=shakey021;2176703]ahh yes SnowFlakes, now i remember i knew there was another name ive heard them callled…

did they come on SE and GSR’s ?[/QUOTE]

They came on the SE Integras. Some people call them sunflower rims instead of snowflakes.
A mini meet sounds good. There’s a few other WA ppl that have been meeting up from time to time from this forum. If I ever have time lol, I don’t mind coming out to see other DAs.

Me and some of the other south end boys have meeting pretty often. Keep up the hard work on the teg man. Hayate haven’t seen you on the boards much where you been at?
Good luck on the work search Shakey.

[QUOTE=teg cruzr;2177320]Me and some of the other south end boys have meeting pretty often. Keep up the hard work on the teg man. Hayate haven’t seen you on the boards much where you been at?
Good luck on the work search Shakey.[/QUOTE]

Haha I guess I’ve been busy. Got a lot of stuff going on. I’ll be flying to Japan this winter so I’ve been selling whatever extra stuff I have laying around for some pocket cash.

hrm. i didn’t think you could get to the inside of that rear quarter panel.
got a pretty big (but smooth mostly) dent in mine i wouldn’t mind pushing out a bit…
http://www.makeitstop.org/car/acura-side-right.jpg
http://www.makeitstop.org/car/acura-pass.jpg

did you get any pictures of the inside with the seats and panels out while you were working on it?

[QUOTE=Malformed;2177396]hrm. i didn’t think you could get to the inside of that rear quarter panel.
got a pretty big (but smooth mostly) dent in mine i wouldn’t mind pushing out a bit…
http://www.makeitstop.org/car/acura-side-right.jpg
http://www.makeitstop.org/car/acura-pass.jpg

did you get any pictures of the inside with the seats and panels out while you were working on it?[/QUOTE]

that wont be hard to fix until you get near the bottom, but most of that can be handled easily

yeah if you fold down the back seat and peel off the side panels you can get to most of it, there is bar type brace thing in the way but it bends easily so, i got it mostly pushed out and its almost ready to have a little bit of filler laid down on it, got to beat it back to shape a little more before i lay anything down though… the bottom is gunna suck though, i have debated a few ways to bend it back out a little…havent came up with a good solid way though, since i dont have a spot welder to weld though little sticks on to use a slide hammer…i got the one were you drill a hole and use a screw/nut and washer…didnt seem like such a good idea to use that lol…

any ideas guys ?

sorry ive been slacking on updates, i finished my trunk pretty much and then left town for the weekend my cousin was getting married… ill finish it up this week with some pics for you guys and paint is this weekend should be done by monday !

Your cousin wouldn’t happen to be a chick named Serena would it?
Hayate I would love to see what you bring back Japan.

haha nah my cousin that got married was a dude !

bring back some dope shit from japan

Just checkin. An old friend of my got married over the weekend.
Back to work it ain’t raining today!