if i want to turbocharge how much is it gonna cost me?

simple bolt on turbo kit, nothing crazy, i would like an front mount intercooler too.

a good kit from a reputable manufacturer. how much am i looking at?

would a motor swap be a better bet?

it really depends on the turbo you want to use… for the most part, your going to be looking at about $2500 for a tuner kit, needs a few parts in order for it to work 100%, main parts will be there, or $4000+ for a bolt on ready to go kit. the latter usually is just a “general” tuning package and often leaves a person wanting…

Go with boost! Swaping a motor in, even a h22 or something like that, you still will make more power on boost. More bang for your buck.

who makes the most complete/cheapest kit right now? i don’t mind doing shit here or there, but i don’t want to have to spend a bunch of time sourcing parts and stuff.

a general tuner kit is gonna be fine for me… the problem stems from the fact that my rsx, and the civic that replaced it are way faster then my beloved integra.

i just need to get to around 190-200 horse range

[QUOTE=rollcage;2021204]who makes the most complete/cheapest kit right now? i don’t mind doing shit here or there, but i don’t want to have to spend a bunch of time sourcing parts and stuff.

a general tuner kit is gonna be fine for me… the problem stems from the fact that my rsx, and the civic that replaced it are way faster then my beloved integra.

i just need to get to around 190-200 horse range[/QUOTE]

if thats the horses you’re looking at, why not an H22?

A simple engine swap would leave less to go wrong or break in the long run. Also, if I’m not mistaken. our tegs are lighter than the preludes in the first place right?

[QUOTE=rollcage;2021204]who makes the most complete/cheapest kit right now? i don’t mind doing shit here or there, but i don’t want to have to spend a bunch of time sourcing parts and stuff.[/QUOTE]you want my honest opinion?

www.go-autoworks.com

call them and ask, they have everything you need other then tuning. for that go to…

www.xenocron.com