IL: Part Out - Full 93 GS-R

So there’s only after market offered??

Yup unless you spray paint them amber lol

Understood. Thanks for the info man.

Ok, here are photos of requested items:

Stanley Side Marker (this is only the passenger side one from both angles cause of light this morning when I took photos, i will take photos of the other one which is in the same condition as this one)

Valve Cover

Passenger Mirror

Crack in housing on top

Sun Roof Visor

Hairline Crack

Acura Logo

Drivers Side Mirror

I will be finalizing shipping quotes and sending them ASAP

I apologize for the delay in responses today, I was sent out in the field today and spent the entire day out of the office in a location where I had no signal what-so-ever…

$50 shipped for the climate control. Are you interested in the whole B17 or only the head… as I said, I’d rather not split it.

I only have the bracket for the B17, when I bought the JDM B16 it was bare, re-used all my B17 brackets.

How does $60 shipped sound?

[QUOTE=Bisforb16;2293440]Interested in a couple of things…

Are both the side markers and amber bumper turn signals Stanley? If so, how much?

Would you be willing to sell the upper PS bracket from either the JDM b16 swap or stock b17? Is either stamped p30 or p61?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Both mirrors are fine, it’s the housing that has a small crack. I have posted a photo of them and a close-up of the crack.

[QUOTE=ziggy7;2293486]I only have the bracket for the B17, when I bought the JDM B16 it was bare, re-used all my B17 brackets.

How does $60 shipped sound?[/QUOTE]

Could you tell me what it’s stamped as please?

i need upper and lower power steering brackets. do you have them? shipped to 33321

I will look before I go to work in the morning. Where is the stamp you are referring to?

Bisforb16 asked about the upper, but if he doesn’t take it I will let you know.

How much for the engine harness?

I hate to see a white db2 get parted out. I wish my db2 was white. What happened to the gsr seats? Do you have the stock battery tie down?

$125 + shipping for the harness

The interior was in rough shape when I bought it so I swapped the grey/blue interior out of my 92 GS before I got rid of it.

No battery tie down, sorry.

I looked all around it but did not find any stamp. I will look again this weekend as I will actually have time to take it off the car.

How much if I pick up I’m from wi so I’m only a hour or so away.

$125

are u willing to sell the oil pan and §§§§§ for the b17 let me know email me importzero669@gmail.com

First you will have to retype the second part cause I have no clue what §§§§§ is… then I will consider it possibly…