IL: Part Out - Full 93 GS-R

I found no stamp, here are a few pics I snapped of it. I will look further this weekend as I will have more time to take the bracket off.

Can you text me about that harness. I’m willing to go pick it up.
414-722-5128

i have money in hand for brackets.

Drivers side mirror is the good one, posted pics up and $35 shipped is still a good price if you want it.

sorry i meant to say distributor and oil pan and also ill take the nology spark plug wires email me importzero669@gmail.com

what is available ATM ? how far are you from naperville i will be flying in to chi-town this thursday

So far the sold items are as follows:

JDM 1-Pieces - SOLD
Guage Clister - SOLD
Armrest - SOLD
Distributor - SOLD
Engine Wire Harness - SOLD
Body Wire Harnes - SOLD
Radiator and Fans - SOLD
Interior Panel Below Steering Column - SOLD

Past that things have been requested, but not paid for. Let me know what you are looking for. I am about 1-1/2 hours from Naperville.

?? bracket

Sorry, wanted to wait till it was fully off of the car to check for the stamp the other guy wanted. It has not stamp that I can find, though I know it’s from the B17. You want upper and lower Power Steering Bracket Correct? How does $35 shipped sound?

orrect upper and lower with bolts please, whats your paypal addy?

do you also have the spark plug cover??

I have both brackets with bolts to attach them to the motor and the metal piece that connects them together, my assumption is it is a heat shield. I have the wing nut on there for adjustment, my bolts that hold the pump on are nearly stripped. I will throw them in if you want them though. Yes I still have the wire cover. Make it $60 shipped. My Paypal is ziggy_742@hotmail.com

I found out the b17 bracket wouldn’t work with my head, thanks anyways.

Also, would you sell just the front mud flaps?

paid:)

That’s for Power steering pump and Spark Plug Cover Correct? I will get them shipped out tomorrow over my lunch.

[QUOTE=Bisforb16;2293842]I found out the b17 bracket wouldn’t work with my head, thanks anyways.

Also, would you sell just the front mud flaps?[/QUOTE]

Ok, PS Brackets are sold so no biggie.

I’d rather sell them as a full set, but if you need just the fronts I’d do $35 shipped.

correct. thank you.

Do you have the drivers side motor mount still? How much shipped to 80233? Email or text me troy.harshberger@gmail // 7202969992

I first want to apologize, these did not go out yesterday as I was unable to get to the post office. They will go out today and I will update you after lunch with a tracking number.

The motor mount is still in the car holding the motor up at the moment. No promises on how quickly I could get it removed. but I would say $35 shipped if you’re interested and I would get to it as soon as I could.