IL: Part Out - Full 93 GS-R

Yes I do have the switch, how does $40 shipped sound to you?

Hatch and Gaz Door Release Cable + Module (Thing on the driver floor with levers)
Fuse Box Panel

Still avalaible? Do you mind shipping to Quebec, Canada? How much?

Thanks

[QUOTE=Silchuki14;2294486]Hatch and Gaz Door Release Cable + Module (Thing on the driver floor with levers)
Fuse Box Panel

Still avalaible? Do you mind shipping to Quebec, Canada? How much?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Which fuse box. Interior or under hood?

The one inside.

I would do $85 shipped to Canada for both of those items.

Hi, is the rear wing still available? How much shipped to 27712 if so?

Thanks
MantisX

[QUOTE=MantisX;2294808]Hi, is the rear wing still available? How much shipped to 27712 if so?

Thanks
MantisX[/QUOTE]

The bolts all either snapped or stripped out when I went to remove it due to age. If you are still interested let me know.

Bump, just received package!! Great guy. Buy with confidence. Thanks again!

Just in case anyone had tried to email me previously to the account in my profile, I’m sorry but it was an old account that was closed years ago. I have listed a current account in the original post and I will relist it here: mzeglis@gmail.com If you have questions or would like to see photos of anything just let me know.

Plenty of good parts still available. I plan to do more disassembling tonight and this weekend so give me a list of what you are looking for.

Ok, took some pics as things were being removed yesterday. Still have plenty more to take off. Let me know what you need!

Trunk/Rear Interior Panels

Rear Seats

IACV

Stock Airbox with K&N Drop-In Filter

Hatch Privacy Lid

Blower Motor/Housing/Fully functional Resistor

More Photos…

Dash

Center Council with Shift Boot

Hatch Interior Plastics

Passenger Door Panel (driver is in same condition and I can take photos of it upon request)

Glove Box

Cluster Bezel with all switches

Engine Bay Fuse Box

Civic Short Shifter (SOLD)

Cruise Control Computer (Also have the cruise control module under the hood)

Seat Belt Warning Module

More Photos…

Door Lock Control

Amber Bumper Signals

A/C button / Blower Speed Selection Switch (have two of these both function)

Climate Control Selection

P61 ECU

Cabin Fuse Box

Stock Exhaust

Parts are going, if there is something you want/need just ask! First to pay gets the part!

Do you have shift linkage and inside door handles? If so how much shipped to 47129 IN?? If possible please text me (502)-619-3001

Texted you.

Would you sell just the rear wiper motor cover from your hatch interior pieces?

Mine was removed for a rear wiper delete by PO and never replaced.

I’ll have to take a look at it and see about shipping and I’ll let you know.

Thanks man.

So forgot about this… sorry, life has been so hectic lately and had a guy who was gonna come pick up both motors and then decided to just ignore my return texts after I spend an entire morning getting it removed and the other out of storage… UGH!

:cloud9: