IL: Part Out - Full 93 GS-R

Texted you back about it.

@ziggy do you still have the rear hatch ? if so let me know i was not going to look thru the whole thread to find out if u have it. thanks !

have it, but there is a decent amount of rust on it. and shipping to FL would be outrageous…

Gotta be someone out there needing some of these parts… About another week and then i’m gonna take off what I can and list on ebay. then what’s left just goes to the j-yard…

AC suction line that runs into the firewall?

pics of the front seats TO 340 6264614 and how much for the fenders? I will drive to chi for them. think i messaged you on hondamarketplace.

front fenders and hood. any of these available? if so payment ready. rhdxsi@gmail.com

Top or bottom line as it passed through the firewall? I have the entire system removed at this point.

Send you text.

Sent you an email.

Price on front mud flaps to 32653.

what is the condition of the driver and passenger exterior door moldings? price shipped to 54729

Still have the factory service manuals?

Do you want just the door moldings? or the door, rear quarter and VTEC moldings?

Yes, the manuals are still available.

$45 shipped on the front mud flaps to FL.

There should only be 1 line going into the firewall I’m pretty sure.

There are two lines that pass through the firewall in the A/C system. They pass through the same grommet. There is a bare line and one with thick black insulation.

Its the one with the insulation, it like threads on at the firewall…to the evaporator?

I’ll take the manuals and do you have any of the grommets that go through the firewall?