IL: Part Out - Full 93 GS-R

Ok, that’s the top one, how much of that do you need? Just the section that threads onto the firewall or do you need the whole line from there to the A/C pump?

Just the part that threads on.

if you have amber signals 72o 296 999Z text me! :smiley:
bump

Ok, I’ll Figure out a price for it and shipping and let you know.

[QUOTE=teggyguy;2296989]if you have amber signals 72o 296 999Z text me! :smiley:
bump[/QUOTE]

There are photos of the amber signals on page 6 and they are still available. I will also text you to say that.

thanks, i’m in 85202 zip code

What’s up ziggy glws!

air compressor?

i’m going to have to check if it’ll fit a LS, fitting wise, but let me know

For that A/C Line I’ll do $50 shipped.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=integra_hot;2297244]air compressor?

i’m going to have to check if it’ll fit a LS, fitting wise, but let me know[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure I already checked the model numbers and they match according to AcuraOEMparts.com I’ll need a zip code to figure shipping on that for you. It’s a fairly heavy part.

sent u an email/text… so bumping this ttt!

yea that is true… 29440

Replied to your email/text

I will try tonight to find a box and get you a shipping quote. You need just the compressor and not the bracket or lines correct?

Want those service manuals and the passenger vent by the glove box if mint? Price?

$150 plus shipping for the manuals, and I’ll have to double check on the vent, you want the one on the front of the dash next to the glove box, correct?

i think just the compressor…i guess quote me for the lines as well and i’ll figure out if i need them or not. they said that the compressor wasnt doing anything w/ the freon they put in but the clutch is engaging. i’ve yet to do research on this to see if it’s supposedly a kink in the lines or something

Ok, the lines will make a difference in shipping not due to weight but due to overall size of box required. I know my system was fully functional before I disassembled it. It had been converted to R-134 as well. I believe they all have to be now if you have a shop do any work on them.

Eh, are the manuals redundant? $150 is a little steep for me atm. How about for just one if they are? N yeah, that’s the vent. Lemme know