Import Alliance - Nashville, TN - July 25-26, 2009

wish someone was rolling through here id love to ride out with some people

looking forward to meeting some of ya’ll other DA guys while you are down here. Sadly I am only going to be there on Sunday but nonetheless I will be there. Saturday night however I encourage everyone that will be in the Nashville area to go out and find some meets after IA shuts down for the night. There are a couple down in Murfreesboro where the superspeedway is near and there will also be a couple in Franklin. If anyone wants any more info on these meets after IA, just let me know.

7 days till the road to Ia.

all about some meets text me 812 360 4631 i dont think ill be sleeping much

here is a link to one of the meets that we have weekly. import alliance weekend we are gonna have a special meet so click the link to get details

http://www.tennspeed.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12691

there are always some awesome cars here week in and week out so i am betting the weekend of IA it will be packed with some awesome rides. if you come here you don’t have to worry about cops or anything because the guy that owns the restaraunt is the guy that started this meet. the only rule is DONT BE STUPID. You will be asked to leave. We havent really had any problems with people being dumb here so I wouldnt expect it. Anywho, I’ll see ya’ll next weekend!

Couple of days away.

getting closer lol hopefully my dohc vtec decals and honda badges come in soon lol got my gsr badge on and in place and my new clutch lock lol

woot badges in yay got em all on will post up some pics even tho its dark

I think we should try to do a group photo shoot this weekend… might be kinda hard but its worth a shot. anybody down for that?

I’m probably down for a shoot. I’m bringing my D60 with me.

I gotta replace the alternator that I just put in last week due to the voltage regulator taking a shit already. Drop the new one in tomorrow morning and hope this one doesn’t do the same on the way down there.

Our group is rolling out at 10:30 tomorrow morning. It’s gonna be tight to get everything buttoned up in time. :uhoh:

I’m definitely not getting everything done to mine that I wanted to, but I’m trying to get mine washed and waxed tonight and rolling out with the Atlanta crew around noon tomorrow. I’m down for trying to get together a group photo at some point.

hey ne 1 mind given me a call at 812 360 4631 id like to have some people to ride with…or just text me think were gonna hit the highway outta owensboro ky… group photo sounds great

alright well anybody that wants to do a photoshoot or something then I suggest come to the Burgers N Cream meet which is the link I posted above. Address is there in the thread and it will be packed saturday night. A DA squad would be nice to see out there and we could do some photo taking then and there.

I’m in Nashville now at my friends house. Going to get the car cleaned up some for tomorrow. We will have a tent and you’ll see 3 white coupes parked together - my DA, my brother’s first gen and my friend’s 96 Accord.

in nashville posting with my phone so sorry if its horrable… staying at the knights inn… so far not much da.db action so far theres a local da boosted … look for my lil red beast around and hit me up… see u guys around

Huge turnout… a cop told us that there were about 6500 cars to show up. Obviously, there was not enough space for everyone. Met a few people, but I didn’t see a whole lot of DA’s… although I saw a few more on my way out that were parked outside.

see ya’ll at Burgers N Cream tonight!!!

dude there was a major turnout… wish we had our own club spot though… the db2 got some attention but I really was hoping to see some g2ic crew… well ill b there 1st thing in the morning later guys goodnight

shit was sick saw and took some pictures of a black one with a purple engine bay parked close to the the toyota building.close to food stand. that one was sooooooo sick! da couldnt make it.blown engine …

2 slow did u do the dino run idk if it was u but a bone stock red db2 besides intake and headers dont think a fart can but w/e it made 147.2 hp to the wheels. but the second fastest was my buddy chad single cam vtec on 14 lbs vitra pistons base tune and fuel tune thats it 274.8 haha 94 civic. i still reather have the db2