Introducing my stock DA9 LSS.

looks great on those stock GS/GSR wheels

Haha a beer wouldn’t be a problem. I actually just recently ordered a testpipe and catback and im hoping it comes in today. Hopefully some pics by tonight. But next up on the list, either a quick release or a bushing set… the first one primarily on security reasons.

thanks a lot man, im currently on the market searching for GSR blades. Hopefully some that i don’t have to polish up myself.

i x2 that i want some blades for my DB as well

Some new pics/Updates.

C-Pillar Bar
Rear Strut bar (with a nice heavy sub in the way -___-)
Rockford Fosgate Punch 10in

Threw on a K&N filter cone filter under the hood (No pictures)
Also picked this up as well, waiting to be put on.

Here is how it sits as of right now.

Slightly Raised and a new front lip. Sorry i wish this build was more interesting, but i promise it will be in the future.
For this build i don’t plan on making it an extremely modified project. This is my daily driver and i would like that feel of a fun reliable car and something i can push around corners with no over or understeer along with some bolt ons (which reminds me i do have a catback just waiting to be slapped on) just for the hell of it… but i have a feeling i will be upgrading some engine internals somewhere along the line. Cams, flywheel and throttlebody/manifold. Some daily driver.

But recently i have been looking into getting an upgraded sway bar. With the stock one being 14.7mm (some number i found on Club Integra) would it be worth getting a suspension techniques (19mm) or progress (22mm) rear sways? I have done some searching and read that it does bolt on but however can be ripped out. So the other alternative would be an ASR rear subframe brace with a type r rear sway bar. Im sure alot of us have read about this someway or another. And if you think about it the price of the progress or ST is around 200 dollars and i can get a ASR subframe brace pretty cheap along with a type R sway bar (22mm) for about 160 total + the bushings and D brackets 20$? So in total its fairly around the same price. but what would be more worth it.

i like the other lip better. are you painting/wrapping the header?

You should just polish those wheels. It would be way more one off than blades. Can’t say I have ever seen those kind polished.

I had those rims polished out for a while and they look sexy like that but thats me

Let’s sees em!

Ok let me look for the pics! haha

Please do! ive been searching how i can polish those things out because they are so oxidized i swear it thinks its a plant. I will post close ups on how bad my wheels are. And ive been searching and searching for a cure for them. Agressive rubbing compound, metal polish, etc. I am unsure on how to polish with sandpaper on these wheels. Anyone care to help me out!?

the first thing i did was i took off the clear coat i rocked them like that for a while then i took them to my uncle he own a tire and rim shop so he polished them out for me.
i could ask him the steps he took because mine are a mirror finish

That is a very rare G2! I have only seen two Green LS-S in person. They are my second favorite G2 Integra after a white GSR. If I ever find one for sale in Florida I will buy it and build it for my son.

Congrats on your car she is defenitely a beauty. I used to have one of those a long while ago, it was a 93 Ls special it had beige leather interior, same wheels, and it had that dark green color to it just like yours. But I have to agree with fellow g2ic-er that it looked a-lot better with the other lip you had on. The way it was lowered also before was better looking to but I know you can’t always have it that low for daily driving so that I can understand. Nice find tho so I’m happy for you.

Nice Job Alex.

Haha I think im starting to miss the type R lip as well, i believe i only got it was because my old one was ABS plastic and it was terribly torn up from being low. I wanted a polyurethane lip, so i got that one. I think ill be selling this one, and picking up a type R style lip but in polyurethane. And being that low and fresh out of high school is kind of a burden for me. I dident mind all the scraping and such, but i just don’t believe that tires should be a big issue for me.

otherwise thanks for guys for all the positive feedback i really appreciate everyone on this forum, as compared to the others cough honda-tech and club/team integra cough but still no hate, just constructive criticism.

Anyone know whats a good vtec head to put on a B20?

[QUOTE=FITinitDa9;2264835]the first thing i did was i took off the clear coat i rocked them like that for a while then i took them to my uncle he own a tire and rim shop so he polished them out for me.
i could ask him the steps he took because mine are a mirror finish[/QUOTE]

how did you remove the clear coat? Aircraft remover? Did you do this with tires on the wheel?

Is that an ebay lip? I’m in the market for a new lip, but I’m looking at the type r style not the Mugen style