iSport's CF 2DR Door Visors

Got a call from iSport and said that he has finished the first CF door visors for the 2DR DA. These were mounted with the aftermarket brackets that were identical to the stock brackets. I actually think the aftermarket brackets were a bit more stronger than the stock ones. On to the pics. Sorry these were just cell phone pics. Better pics to follow. For any questions, please contact iSport. :rockon:

The brackets side by side with the stock ones (black)

damn, beat jdp to the deadline…

good for isport. :up:
oem tinted lexan > cabron fibre

i guess…

Awesome they look great. I want to get a set and paint them black.

Isport, How much?

they definitely look awesome…also interested how much and any other colors or material avaliable…thanks

That thing looks sweeet! Nice job iSport :up:

:vomit:

jk they look ok, just seems overkill on the carbon

I kinda agree. Structure and Function is what I really appreciate from this product.
If it lets me open my window while I’m driving in the rain, I don’t mind the Farbon Ciber.
I guess I could just paint them black if I got tired of the look.

Ok need pricing and when can we order?

Just curious… aren’t these easy to steal? Just unscrew those screws and out comes the visor? Sucks that I live in an apartment complex… oh well… guess I gotta get a house now to sport those :slight_smile:

if that was the case then wouldn’t the stock ones be easy to steal? It says the mounting hardware is identical to stock so I would think you would have the same security as stock…

Anywho how and when can we order. I would also be interested in something other than carbon fiber. That’s just to flashy for me.

[QUOTE=DAtIntegra35;2116020]if that was the case then wouldn’t the stock ones be easy to steal? It says the mounting hardware is identical to stock so I would think you would have the same security as stock…

Anywho how and when can we order. I would also be interested in something other than carbon fiber. That’s just to flashy for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they are the same as stock, so they would be just as easy to steal.

I have the molds done so anyone can order them starting now. as for material I can do carbon, kevlar (red, yellow, blue), and fiberglass.

$250 shipped for a carbon set, all mounting hardware included.
I’ll start a thread in my section tonight with some better pictures

would the fiberglass set be cheaper???..and would it be just plan black fiberglass??

i’ll probably take a set in fiberglass and just paint them black. i don’t have anything in CF on my car.

In for pics. Super Duper interested

looks terrible… window visors are ugly

Yeah the fiberglass ones would be a little cheaper, say $30 bucks cheaper. The materials is not where the cost is in these things, they use very little carbon, but they just take a long time to make. Plus the brackets are not cheap

Yeah I will make fiberglass ones, and just have them in either primer or black.

I started a thread for them in my sponsored section here
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200853

here are some pictures from today. it was raining so I didn’t get many good pictures
Comes with all mounting hardware, which is identical to the stock hardware.

Here are the iSport mounting brackets (in silver) compared to the stock ones (in black)

Pictures of the iSport hardware installed

looks great. we should be proud there is someone out there making cool stuff for the DA!!! :rockon:

looks awesome isport…couple of questions are they just like OEM meaning you can open the door with the window rolled up all the way?? also the fiberglass visors would that be weaker than the CF ones and im curious to see how the black fiberglass visors look like. Thanks isport

Yep, Im def getting a set of those to go with the JDP rear visor and front lip I picked up.

might get the fibergllass ones hmm cant wait