iSport's CF 2DR Door Visors

I’ll take one

I would also be interested in both of those pieces. I probably have to wait til next year for most of this stuff cause I spent my car allowance on my HID retrofit and bushing kit and auto to manual swap for this year Bu I think the cowl would look especially nice with a hood and roof cap and trunk lid. It would all flow very well together. Not to mention the dash trim kits look like crap too so a singel replacement piece to go around the cluster and hold switches would be pretty nice too!

and on another note make what you feel you want to take on as far as supporting the G2 integra iSport! Some people complain but they also complain about OEM parts and why they cist so much when they are rare. I think what your doing is helping another car enthusiast and we appreciate you!

On a side note any chance we could get some Thin Moldings made? I would also love a set of those!

I started another thread for those parts an i will add you to it hope it ok
jdeck23
latinmaxima

Quality looks really nice but why carbon?

[QUOTE=darussianone;2117635]I started another thread for those parts an i will add you to it hope it ok
jdeck23
latinmaxima[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is fine!

If two guys are making the same thing and beats the other guy to production whats wrong with that? Sounds like he got something that people wanted to customers, and competition never hurt the consumer. Way I see it: He’s a sponsor for the site we’re all using, making another product for an old car we love, whether or not you want to buy it why not let him to make a couple bucks?
On another note maybe some torx type or keyed style nuts/bolts should make them reasonably harder to steal. There’s a guy in my neighborhood who takes heavy chain and runs it through all 4 of his wheels on his EG every night.

that stuff looks good… any info on where and or if I can buy the carbon roof? email me prices of that and the visors if you can to dougday84@yahoo.com … super interested. And thanks for making ‘new’ products for our da integra’s… It’s good to see someone making a buck these day’s especially for quality parts!

i’m sorry guys, been reading a couple of your posts and it only makes sense.

i was just mad cause i like original parts. and seeing real parts only makes me envy the parts more.

i really dont like to see replicas because it just doesn’t bring the idea of original quality.

but i guess, if someone wants to make something, let them. i just hope it doesn’t get too crazy, like carbon fiber moldings… yuck.

keep it up man. sorry bout the post on page 2

cf craze is going crazy
it looks like crap imo