iSport's CF 2DR Door Visors

Bunch of whiners and jdm fanboys in here. Different strokes for different folks. Some people like OEM parts and some people like aftermarket. How can this possibly hurt the value of oem window visors? Oh man, it’s no longer going to be overpriced. :umno:The quality of these aftermarket visors might be close, but it’s not the same thing. It all comes down preference. Do you really think Rota slipstreams has hurt the value of desmonds?

Competition is different from ethics, which my original post was based on. Now that I understand the circumstances that is not an issue.

hey im interested in tryin to get a set of fiberglass ones. could you email me at motoxfreestyl310@aol.com for the pricing and everything, gotta see how much i gotta scrounge up! thanks

He make really good items yes I can say that as I have oem door visor an rear hatch visor. An now I have his rear visor too

As far as isport goes he make carbon fiber parts that looks like oem jdp make them look after market too different styles all together.

Door visor another blind spot i dont think so lol maybe i didnt read it right?

Gust wondering would anybody like to see a cowl made in carbon? It the piece that goes under the wipers I think it flo good with the hood an when you show off your engine. Or the big pieces that goes on the dash that goes around the gauge cluster an the climate control an the switchs fit in side of it?

These are all og ideas an not copys of other parts by another company just making parts stick out more any one?

Brian keep up the good work an dont listen to the crap some of us do like your items

if they do drop in value, back to their prior status before, when not too many people wanted them… then all the better, i’ll wait to find a clean set of OEM JDM visors for $150 :stuck_out_tongue:

but in the mean time, these look good. great looking part, and great looking hardware

:up:

Hey it’s Kevin, how’s you been man. How’s your DA and your Volvo.

I 2nd the cowl and instrument cluster trim piece…id buy those :rockon: also interested in the rear visor in carbon fiber, PlatinumG2 brought some down and I was able to see it/hold it at the meet tonight…very well constructed, great job. the vtec and b20 spark plug covers are nice also. :slight_smile: kevlar and carbon

that is two people for those pieces come i know you want some

in for b20/b18b spark plug cover

keep up the good work guy

i agree with lot of guys here…i dont see why people are bitching about “ohhhh the visors scene is ruined for me…my value will go down”…blah blah blah…myself i have a limit of how much the visors are worth for 2 pieces of plastic…and people selling them for 500 bucks just because its discontinued is soo retarded…sure there is so much demand and less supply but there is always a limit how much “a quick buck” people are making off of 2 pieces of JDM plastic…i am 100% behind isport first people are bitching ohhh there are no companies that make shit for our cars and isport is supporting us and now people are talking shit…I just dont see how that is cool and more and more sponsors will stop making shit if we have that attitude…

also on the side note there is NOOOO ethics involved in this shit…its pure business perspective…isport saw the market so he is supporting the g2ic community and his own business…I wouldnt mind paying 200 bucks for a set of visors but 500 like some people are charging here its a bit outragous…and as u can see no one is buying visors for 500…cuz simply most people are practical here and see the fact if it is worth it and not just for 1000000 JDM points…

dude shut up already. get over it…no one’s complained for awhile now…you want brownie points so isport can give you a discount or something?

go isport! :slight_smile:

all i said was people just need to chill out thas all…hes doing a good thing supporting the DA community all of us should be happy and no i dont want discount i buy all my shit at prices posted…thanks

Another JDM fanboy!!

another wannabe poser.

:rockon:

awwwww…threads been edited.

where’s the fun in that?!?!

bump for cabron fibre.

Only two people woulld like to see a carbon fiber cowling an the big trim piece around the cluster an switchs,an climate control?..come on people lets get a list going

Then start a new thread about it. :roll:

This one is about visors.

And any more negative comments about products produced by vendors will be deleted.

wassup Erwin. DA has been hibernating, and so has the Volvo. haha