Johnathan Harris II, aka mugendude is a scammer.

Just wanted to let everyone know, that mugendude on this fourm is a scammer. He has a thread posted in the whole car section for a 93 Ls Turbo in which he decided to part it out.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1923563#post1923563

So i then inquire to buy the Neuspeed Front Upper Strut Bar which is listed on the first page. I emailed him at his email address, fullcircling@gmail.com, and got a quote on how much he wanted for the strut bar plus shipping. He told me $55 shipped, and it was a deal. So i then proceed to send the money to his paypal address which is the same as his email, and he said he would ship it out as soon as possible with tracking.

He then contacted me a few days later saying he sent it via priority mail with no tracking and i should have it in a few days. This email was in the latter part of September, the 26th if i remember correctly. So i went home from school the following Friday, and the strut bar was not there. Priority was 2 days shipped from his location in North Carolina. I then wait another week maybe thinking he sent it Parcel and was just mistaken, and it still was not at my house after a week and a half. I then email him asking him where the strut bar is, and he did not respond to numerous emails until a few weeks later in the middle of October. He said that he hasn’t shipped out the strut bar yet, and he would go to the Post Office by the end of the day. This is the last communication I have had with the seller, and he will not respond to my emails, even when threatening him that I would file a claim through paypal and go through the police. I have now filed a claim through paypal, and have two weeks for it to resolve, and I still have not received my strut bar, so this guy scammed me and stole my money. I just wanted everyone to know not to deal with this guy, he is extremely shady and is not to be trusted.

General Information

* Last Activity: 30 Sep 2008 02:50:16

So if anyone else bought anything before this time, you most likely were scammed as well. He has not been active since the 30th of last month, so he took the money and ran.